Landscape Photography Editing with Adobe Lightroom CC
- A basic understanding of photography.
- You will need Adobe light room cc classic to follow along. (you can download a free trial if you don’t have it already)
Are you looking to improve your nature or landscape photography skills, or to take better photos than your friends?
Editing is a big part of that process and can really make your images come to life. In this course, you will be able to download raw photographs and follow along with the importing, editing and exporting exercises.
Downloadable raw files included with this course.
Editing in Adobe Lightroom cc classic can play a massive part and can elevate your photos to the next level. So take a look below to see everything you will learn in this landscape photography editing class with Adobe Lightroom cc and let’s get started.
In this class, I will teach you how to edit great-looking photos in Adobe Lightroom CC Classic. I cover many aspects of Lightroom from importing and managing your photos to complex editing techniques.
I have designed this class to suit all abilities from someone just starting out, to the more advanced photographer looking to learn new techniques.
Below are some of the areas we will work on during the Adobe Lightroom cc editing class for nature and landscape photography.
- Intro to the library and develop modules
- Importing your photos
- Import the downloadable raw files
- Sorting/culling your photos / removing photos
- The difference between global and local adjustments
- Useful shortcuts + Downloadable sheet
- The basics tab, including white balance and profiles
- The tone curve
- Using HSL
- Split toning
- Sharpening and noise reduction
- Lens correction, Transform and effects
- Local adjustment Tools – crop – spot removal – graduated filter – radial tool – adjustment brush and masks
- work on a raw photograph edit together with the previous techniques
- Making presets and syncing edits
- HDR, Panos and HDR Panos
- Work on an HDR edit together with the downloadable raw files
- Work on a panorama edit together with the downloadable raw files
- Smart collections
- Exporting your photos
- Export the finished downloadable edited photos worked on during the class
- Live editing demonstrations
Learn from a professional photographer with over 15 years of experience working with Adobe software.
By the end of the course, you will have learnt the skills to edit great looking landscape photographs in Adobe Lightroom cc classic. Photos that you will want to hang on your wall.
I have complete confidence in the class and offer a 30-day money-back guarantee should it not meet your expectations.
So enrol today and become a better photographer.
See you during the class.
Who this course is for:
- Landscape photographers.
- Nature photographers.
- Photo editors.
Note : Udemy Courses Coupon will be Expired in 48 Hours. So Enroll Now As Soon As Possible.