Learn Advanced Excel: Take the Next Step w/ Microsoft Excel
- You should have a basic understanding of beginning Excel before starting this course.
- A willingness to learn and practice as you go to take your Excel skills to a truly advanced level.
Tired of boring old Excel lessons?
Then you’ll love Paul Ray’s new style of teaching Excel. In this course, you’ll learn advanced Microsoft Excel skills in a fun way using examples from a fictitious toy company. The humor might be cheesy, but make no mistake, the advanced Excel tutorials are extra meaty.
This course was specifically designed for students from Steve McDonald’s beginning Excel courses to build on your existing skills. It’s also perfect for any Excel user with a basic understanding of Excel who is ready to take their career to the next level. You’ll learn awesome advanced functions, shortcuts, and data visualizations.
Here’s what you’ll learn in this course:
- Advanced keyboard shortcuts
- Powerful nested functions
- Advanced table and cell referencing
- Bad dad jokes
- Scroll bars, check boxes and combo boxes
- Conditional formatting
- Combo charts
- Pivot Tables
- Stunning visuals with charts, pivot charts, slicers, timelines, and more
Here is our commitment to you with this advanced Excel course:
- You won’t be bored
- You won’t get left behind
- You’ll love what you’re learning
We guarantee you’ll love the course! If, for any reason, you don’t, within 30 days of your purchase you can get a complete refund. You can keep the skills that you’ve learned, along with all of your new dad jokes and you’ve lost nothing. So, what are you waiting for? Jump in and learn some advanced Excel skills today.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone with basic Excel skills and is ready to move on to more advanced skills
- An employee who needs a raise, promotion or new job that requires advanced Excel skills.