Learn Basic Nepali Language Before Visiting Nepal
- Pen and paper to take notes.
- Understanding of the English language.
During this course, you will learn how to communicate in Nepali. In this course, you won’t learn to write and read Nepali. Actually, the Nepali language is written in Devanagari script. For your understanding and to practise Nepali pronunciation, all Nepali word and sentences in this course are written in the Roman/Latin script.
Do you know? The Nepali language is the official language of Nepal. It is spoken in Nepal as well as in the Indian states of Sikkim and West Bengal. There are more then16 million Native speakers & about 9 million L2 speakers of Nepali language, all around the world.
Who this course is for:
- Foreigners who want to visit Nepal.
- Foreigners who go to rural Nepal, where English is rarely spoken.
- Anyone who wants to learn the way of communication in Nepali.