Learn Freelancing : To Grow Quickly at Marketplace’s
This course is meant to teach the tips and tricks of freelancing in the simplest and effective way. The do`s and don`ts are discussed, about which a freelancer must be aware of. The introduction of different types of freelance marketplaces is given in this course. Web portals like Freelancer, Upwork, Fiverr, Fivesquid, and 99 Design are introduced and discussed in detail so that a trainee could effectively make money by using these portals.
What you will learn :
- After completing this course, a trainee will be able to:
- Define the term Freelance?
- How to get started as a Freelancer.
- What’s Essential for freelancing to get started
- What’s Essential to be a Freelancer
- Where should I work as a Freelancer?
- Identify different types of freelance marketplaces
- Identify the pros and cons of freelancing
- Identify and apply their strengths/skills in the freelance market.
- Sign up as a freelancer at different platforms
- Create an effective profile on freelance platforms
- Search the right projects & winning proposals.
- Define the importance of communication skills
- Manage a project once it is awarded
- Manage project payments (escrow, invoicing system)
- Identify the importance of feedback for profile
- Identify the steps to keep projects coming
- Identify the mistakes and problems every freelancer’s faces
- Identify steps to become a Successful Freelancer
- Identify the steps for effective Bidding to get the most from the process
- Identify the steps to grow as a freelancer
- Identify how to retain existing client
Please feel free to review the course curriculum and I look forward to going through the material with you on your freelance journey!
Who this course is for:
- Beginner Freelancers
- Beginner Remotely Workers
- Beginners those outsource projects
- Buyers: Those want to know importance of Freelance
- Sellers: Who’re already doing freelance. But, those have good knowledge about it