What you’ll learn
- What lists, tuples and dictionaries are, and how to use them
- How to apply control flow (logic) to code
- Create and implement functions
- How to use for loops and while loops
- How to format strings
- Work with txt files
This course includes:
- 4.5 Instructor Rating
- 5,753 Reviews
- 167,602 Students
- 3 Courses
This course teaches you the fundamentals of any programming language, with Python 3 and Anaconda with Jupyter Notebook!
You’ll be learning:
- Installing Jupyter Notebook IDE
- Using all the vital features of Jupyter Notebook
- Variables and comparison operators
- Strings, slicing and formatting
- Lists, Dictionaries and Tuples
- Control flow (if, elif, else)
- Advanced for loops and while loops
- Functions and built-in functions
- Working with text files
There are a total of 5 exercises between sections 3 to 7 with brain teasing tasks, along with full solutions provided in both lectures and in pdf format.
This is a taster of multiple up and coming courses I have in the pipeline, primarily in Python, but also other programming languages which will be released very soon!
If you enjoy this course, checkout my full Python for Developers 2023 course (coming soon).
P.S. I’d appreciate a 5 star review for this free course as that would help me out a lot to create to more content. If you’d rather give a low review, please do so after completing at least 50% of the course. Thanks and see in the course!
How to Get this course FREE?
Get a 100% Discount On Udemy Paid Courses by clicking on the Apply Here Button. This Course coupon code is automatically added to the Apply Here Button.
Note: The udemy Courses Will be free for a Maximum of 1000 Learners can use the promo code AND Get this course 100% Free. After that, you will get this course at a discounted price. (Still, It’s a good deal for you to get this course at a discounted price).
External links may contain affiliate links, meaning we get a commission if you decide to make a purchase. Read our disclosure.