What you’ll learn
- Market Research
- Market Sizing
- Competitive Research
- Market Analysis
- Research Methods
- Conversion Rate Optimization
- Data Analysis / Analytics
- Quantitative & Qualitative Research
- Case Study Interviews
- Evidence Based Marketing
Welcome to the ultimate course on modern and practical market research. I practiced market research for top companies including Sony PlayStation and two Google-backed startups. I studied market research at the #1-ranked marketing school in the world, Philip Kotler’s Kellogg School of Management. I’ve done marketing for consumer products, B2B products, digital products, and physical products–both as a marketing consultant and as marketing manager at various levels up to Vice President.
Learn the latest and greatest marketing techniques from a world-class market research advisor. Learn the tools, techniques, hacks, and quick fixes to resolve all your market research concerns.
Major Market Research Sections:
- Introduction to the 3 types of market research & the 3 types of data
- Exploratory research, including interviews, focus groups, and case studies
- Competitor analysis using various approaches and techniques (including a 1-page competitor analysis template)
- Descriptive market research, including surveys, evidence-based copywriting, and funnel optimization and measurements
- Causal market research, including A/B testing and the 3 critical things to test with direct-response marketing
- How to size markets & demand using various tools and approaches
- Empirical and longitudinal research on how brands grow, including the 7 rules for brand growth from Byron Sharp
- The customer decision journey
- Conversion rate optimization (CRO)
- Marketing psychology research
- How to find buyers and partners using various techniques and tools such as LinkedIn Sales Navigator and Sparktoro
- Data and media analysis
- Service market research
- Product marketing analytics
Key Market Research Topics:
- Market Research & Marketing Research
- Market Research Analysis & Market Research Analyst Training
- Competitor Analysis
- Marketing Analytics & Marketing Analysis
- Research Methods
- Qualitative Research & Quantitative Research
- Consumer Analytics
- Web Analytics & Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO)
Who this course is for:
- Product Managers
- Marketing Managers
- Marketing Consultants
- Marketing Agencies
How to Get this course FREE?
Get a 100% Discount On Udemy Paid Courses by clicking on the Apply Here Button. This Course coupon code is automatically added to the Apply Here Button.
Apply this Coupon: 526C5EFB912BD100C796 (For 100% Discount)
Note: The udemy Courses Will be free for a Maximum of 1000 Learners can use the promo code AND Get this course 100% Free. After that, you will get this course at a discounted price. (Still, It’s a good deal for you to get this course at a discounted price).
External links may contain affiliate links, meaning we get a commission if you decide to make a purchase. Read our disclosure.