Microsoft MS-720 – Microsoft Teams Voice Engineer, Microsoft 365, Microsoft Teams, Teams Voice, MS-700
What you’ll learn
- Learning the Connectivity to the PSTN, license requirements, and features of the Teams Phone
- How to Make Teams Phone work better by planning and optimizing the network
- Learn Teams voice services migration from Skype for Business Server
- Understanding the process of Activate Teams Phone, auto attendants, and call queues, and deploy Direct Routing
- How to Make Teams Phone easier to use with Direct Routing and additional features
This course includes:
- 1 hour on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of completion
- An understanding of the Microsoft Teams client
- Basic Knowledge of Microsoft teams, Microsoft 365, Skype and Video calling knowledge
MSc 720 course – Microsoft Team Sound Engineer
Team language engineers must manage Team-certified devices, audio/video collaboration, and language conversion. Third-party providers and telcos help them provide advanced voice capabilities for Microsoft Teams Voice.
Microsoft Teams sound engineers should be familiar with Microsoft 365 and PowerShell. Microsoft Teams Phone is deployed and configured over the publicly switched telephone network (PSTN) using fast routing, provider connections, and Teams phone plans.
Teams Phone lets you make, receive, and transfer calls in Microsoft Teams. Organizations must understand the benefits and limitations of each PSTN connectivity option, e.g. B. Team Phones with Calling Plans, Connected Carriers, Team Cell Phones, and Direct Routing. This is especially important before launching the Teams telephony solution.
This is Microsoft’s cloud-based Phone System add-on for Office 365. Imagine a phone system in the cloud, accessible anywhere from your mobile, computer or desktop phone. This is especially important when transitioning to a modern office environment. A telephony system in the cloud that can be accessed from multiple devices without the need for hardware infrastructure. This service allows you to make and receive calls, use auto attendant, call groups, park calls, and dial numbers from anywhere (Internet required). Here’s a course to answer some of the questions that pop up whenever we talk about Microsoft Teams Voice:
Below are the main topics that I want to cover in this master’s programme.
- PSTN Connection, License Terms, and Team Phone Features
- Make Team Phone work better by planning and optimizing the network
- Migrate the Teams voice service from Skype for Business Server
- Enable Team Calls, auto attendant, and call queuing, and provide direct routing
- Make Team Phone even easier to use with direct routing and additional features
Who is this course for:
All computer, IT and UG & PG systems students, Microsoft certification preparatory students, and IT job seekers
Who this course is for:
- All UG and PG , Computer, IT and Systems Students, Students for Micrsoft Certifcation prepartation and IT Job Seekers
Free Udemy Course Instructors
Professor and Subject Matter Expert
- 4.2 Instructor Rating
- 1,974 Reviews
- 91,991 Students
How to Get this course FREE?
Get a 100% Discount On Udemy Paid Courses by clicking on the Apply Here Button. This Course coupon code is automatically added to the Apply Here Button.
Note: The udemy Courses Will be free for a Maximum of 1000 Learners can use the promo code AND Get this course 100% Free. After that, you will get this course at a discounted price. (Still, It’s a good deal for you to get this course at a discounted price).
External links may contain affiliate links, meaning we get a commission if you decide to make a purchase. Read our disclosure.