What you’ll learn
- The main idea behind cloud computing and cloud management, its application; Current and future benefits and challenges;
- Fundamental ideas and principles in data center design; cloud management techniques and considerations for deploying cloud software;
- Various CPU, memory, and I/O virtualization techniques are used to offer software, computing, and cloud storage services; Software-defined network
- Identify the needs and techniques behind automation and resource orchestration, as well as key cloud planning considerations.
- Understand the implications of building layered cloud applications to achieve resiliency and elasticity, and the impact of slowing down such applications.
- Remember and explain cloud management techniques such as middleware, delivery, metering, and orchestration.
- Understand the idea of a cloud consultant startup and how to become a cloud consultant.
This course includes:
- 1.5 hours of video on demand
- Full lifetime access
- Access to cell phones and TV
- Completion Certificate
This cloud management course provides students with an overview of the field of cloud computing, the underlying technologies, basic building blocks, and hands-on experience through projects involving public cloud infrastructure (Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Microsoft Azure). Cloud computing allows you to store and access data and programs on a virtual platform instead of on your computer’s hard drive. Cloud management enables enterprise cost tracking and allocation in cloud computing, report generation, and future workload forecasting. Thus, it provides accurate cost management, forecasting and reporting. Cloud computing can be accessed from anywhere and anytime. Cloud services are widely used in various organizations and in many fields. Simply put, cloud computing is the delivery of computing as a service over a network, where distributed resources are leased rather than owned by end users as utilities.
Students will work with Amazon Web Services and Microsoft Azure, use them to lease and deploy computing resources, and then program and deploy applications that run on those resources. Students will develop and evaluate scaling and load balancing solutions.
This Cloud Management master’s degree is an online course and we plan to provide students with an overview of the field of cloud computing, cloud management, and an in-depth study of key technologies and their fundamental building blocks. Students gain hands-on experience solving relevant problems through projects that leverage existing public cloud tools. Our goal is for students to develop the skills needed to become practitioners or carry out research projects in the field.
Participants will learn how virtualization can enable software and hardware images (e.g. virtual machines) to run side-by-side in a single cloud data center while providing security, resources, and fault isolation. You will understand how virtualization enables the cloud to offer software, processing power and storage as a service and achieve properties such as flexibility and elasticity. We’ll go into detail about resource virtualization and provide many examples of cloud tools and platforms.
Comptia cloud cv0-003
comptia cloud +
comptia cloud +
Comptia Cloud +
comptia cloud plus
How to Get this course FREE?
Get a 100% Discount On Udemy Paid Courses by clicking on the Apply Here Button. This Course coupon code is automatically added to the Apply Here Button.
Note: The udemy Courses Will be free for a Maximum of 1000 Learners can use the promo code AND Get this course 100% Free. After that, you will get this course at a discounted price. (Still, It’s a good deal for you to get this course at a discounted price).
External links may contain affiliate links, meaning we get a commission if you decide to make a purchase. Read our disclosure.