What you’ll learn
- Understand the principles of Lean Startup and IT Startup
- Understand how the Lean Startup methodology can be applied to your business
- Learn how to start an IT or technology startup
- Understand the concepts of building prototypes, creating business models and building a minimal viable product
- Learn how to create a successful IT or technology startup
- Understand the difference between Lean Startup, why Lean Startup changes everything
- Know how to communicate your business plan effectively for your finance or IT startup
This course includes:
- 1.5 hours of video on demand
- Full lifetime access
- Access to cell phones and TV
- Completion Certificate
This master course explains everything about Lean Startup and IT Startup. First, the Lean Startup methodology supports product development that consumers have shown they want, so that the market exists as soon as the product is launched. As opposed to developing a product and then hoping demand will emerge. The Lean Startup and IT Startup Master course will help you understand everything you need to know about building a lean startup. It gives you insight into building prototypes, business model canvases, building minimum viable products, pitch decks and fundraising and supports your team building and scaling strategy in a startup. The three core principles of Lean Startups include: experimentation and learning in long-term business planning. Customer Reviews of Business Owner’s Intuition. Short, iterative product development cycles for long-term projects.
The 4 steps of the lean startup cycle
Step #1 – The Business Model Canvas.
Step 2 – Hypothesis Formulation.
Step #3 – Minimum Viable Product (MVP)
Step #4 – Learn.
A technology or IT startup is a young entrepreneurial company that brings new and innovative technology-based products and services to the market. They provide solutions for consumers and businesses; often for problems we don’t suspect. A technology or IT company (or technology company) is an electronics-based technology company that includes, for example, businesses related to digital electronics, software and internet-related services such as e-commerce services. If you are interested in learning more about lean, IT, or technology startups, sign up now and start learning today.
How to Get this course FREE?
Get a 100% Discount On Udemy Paid Courses by clicking on the Apply Here Button. This Course coupon code is automatically added to the Apply Here Button.
Note: The udemy Courses Will be free for a Maximum of 1000 Learners can use the promo code AND Get this course 100% Free. After that, you will get this course at a discounted price. (Still, It’s a good deal for you to get this course at a discounted price).
External links may contain affiliate links, meaning we get a commission if you decide to make a purchase. Read our disclosure.