Master Hiring & Interview Skills for Recruiting the Best Fit
There are no prerequisites to join this course but just a desire to learn more!
Are you struggling with hiring? Are you worrying about interviews? I am sure you understand how important it is to get the right talent. Having a wrong hire costs you not only tremendous money, time and effort but also brings significant negative impact on your Company as well as you!
Hiring is an important decision and you might have various concerns on how to recruit the best talent. As the cost of bad hire is too expensive, you want to recruit right the first time. Fortunately, getting your best fit is not a matter of luck or a natural-born ability. This skill can be learnt and mastered. You can do it even though you are just a new beginner and a non-HR professional.
Even if you are not hiring, this course is also beneficial for you. Many skills and techniques covered in this course are very useful in your daily life and workplace. You can apply them in your daily conversation, business meetings, staff coaching, projects, team collaboration and many other situations.
If you are a job seeker, this course also helps you. As an ancient Chinese proverb said, “Know your enemy and yourself well, you will win in every battle.” If you want to land your ideal job, you must know the game rules of the interview from the hiring point of view, so that you can target at what the Hiring Manager wants and then sell the best of yourself.
So what is this course about? It includes everything that you need to master the hiring and interview process from beginning to end. It covers:
- The 5-Fit that must be considered for all the right hire for every position
- How to design powerful interview questions and methods to assess your candidates’ suitability
- How to actively listen and observe candidates to distinguish the top and low performers
- How to interview difficult candidates and get the most from them during interviews
- How to effectively screen in your best candidates for interviews
- How to conduct professional interviews to achieve maximum impact
- How to control the interview and get sufficient info for your decision
- How to create impressive good experience for your candidates
- How to conduct an effective and insightful reference check
- And a lot more…
The course is structured in an easy-to-understand approach with clear and concise PowerPoint slides to facilitate your learning. There is a key takeaway lecture at the end of each session to help you to get the major points and an overall “Let’s Wrap Up” lecture on recapping the solutions for solving the common interviewers’ worries. It also includes over 300 interview sample questions that you can download and tailor-made to suit your interview styles.
So let’s start. Enroll the course now and enjoy!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who is involved in the hiring, recruitment and interview process
- Job seeker who wants to get the ideal job
- Anyone who wants to improve the hiring and interview skills
- Anyone who wants to understand how to hire right the first time
- Anyone who wants to polish their questioning and listening techniques in their daily life and workplace