Master the Art of CV Building, Cover Letter & Job Interview
- Dedication and Passion for Self-Improvement
- Basic understanding of using Microsoft Word or any other Word document handling software (For Mastering & editing the free professional CV/Resume templates & guidelines included in this course or to edit your self-made CV/Resume)
- Basic understating of English language for understanding and Mastering your ‘Interview, Body Language and First Impression Skills ’
- Willingness to become a ‘Team Player’ in order to Master the Art of on the ‘Job/Business Success’
In today’s world it is no longer a simple task to get hired for any job. Even the simplest of the job search has become stressful due to increased competition and availability of rather increased candidates in the market. In today’s world winning a job or even for the recruiter to hire the perfect candidate has become an Art.
Recruiters are almost already trained for this Art and all we need is to Master this Art by using IT, CV, Interview & Psychology to unconsciously make it easier for the recruiters to pick our CV out of those piles and call us for the interview and then we could use that interview opportunity to actually land on our dream destinations.
A lot of different learning opportunities available but what makes this course different is its Content, Its Depth and its Impact Fullness along with all of its imperfections.
We would be having an Impactful Learning Experience along with Self-Assessments in following sections in this course as follows;
1- Mastering: Emotion’s, Fear & Anxiety
Here we would understand and learn to control our minor Emotions, Anxiety and Stress in regard of Employment needs in today’s world. Also we would learn to set-up a growth mindset to become productive by keeping today’s suffering market due to Covid-19 Pandemic in mind.
2- Mastering the Art of CV & Cover Letter
Here we would be learning step by step by the help of templates to master the art of development of a Globally Accepted CV/Resume by developing it in the most convenient and impactful way possible.
So that when any recruiter across the globes lays eyes on the CV it gets noticed and all your indirect messages to the recruiter get decoded and they instantly pick your CV to call you for the interview.
3- Mastering The Art of Interview with Psychology
In this section we would be learning the Psychology tricks to understand all the intention of the recruiter when it comes to the questions they are going to ask us in the interview. This would again make the recruiter to actually understand us better as after learning from this section we would be in a position to take away that communication barrier.
We would be in a position to actually convey every message we want to the recruiter with 100% impactful meaning. This would help us win the job by winning the recruiters heart.
4- Mastering “On the Job Success”
Here we would be learning that how we can maintain a positive overall outlook by giving away positive, meaningful and result oriented feedback. We would also learn to understand the basic principal to get promotions fast in the professional career.
5- Bonus: Self Discovery
By the end we would understand our personality type by the help of a Personality Test. We would also be learning to discover a way to understand our passion, strength and weaknesses.
This would help us to understand which career opportunity is perfectly fit for us not just keeping our strengths or the things we are good at in mind. Rather it will help us by understanding our true self to align our life towards growth and prosperity by actually having meaning in life.
Who this course is for:
- People willing to improve their technical and soft skills just for Self-Improvement
- Students looking to improve their chances of getting their dream internships or jobs right after graduation
- Graduates and Students who are planning or looking to get a Full Time/Part time job
- Professionals working in all sorts of industries globally including (IT, Medical, Business, Engineering, Logistics & Education)
- Professionals who are willing to get an upgrade on their career ladder by improving their CV, Interview and on the Job performance Skills
- College Dropouts looking to get Full/Part time job
- Students, Graduates and Post-Graduates thinking to apply for a scholarship program
- Entrepreneurs and Startup owners who are willing to improve their CV screening, Interview taking and Employee overall assessment skills