What you’ll learn
- You’ll learn how to effectively track memory leaks down with chrome DevTools.
- A brief history of web performance.
- The difference in the performance requirements between MPA (Multiple Page Application) and SPA (Single Page Application)
- The difference between runtime performance and other kind of web performance.
- Learn the signs that your web app is leaking memory.
This course includes:
- 1 hour on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of completion
Hunting memory leaks issues is a complex problem with fiendish edge cases, and debugging them can be a daunting task. To avoid such a problem in your app, you need awareness about it and constant vigilance.
In this course, we’ll see how to effectively track memory leaks down and learn what causes them. You’ll get insights on how to respect more the end-user device’s resources. You’ll also avoid situations where you pull your hair out trying to understand what’s going on with your performance.
I designed this course to suit newcomers as well as advanced developers, and I will walk you through the topic step by step until you get your hands dirty.
At the end of the course, you’ll be able to identify, diagnose, and fix memory leaks in web apps even if you’re not the one who implemented them. You’ll be also able to catch patterns in your source code that cause leaks.
How to Get this course FREE?
Get a 100% Discount On Udemy Paid Courses by clicking on the Apply Here Button. This Course coupon code is automatically added to the Apply Here Button.
Note: The udemy Courses Will be free for a Maximum of 1000 Learners can use the promo code AND Get this course 100% Free. After that, you will get this course at a discounted price. (Still, It’s a good deal for you to get this course at a discounted price).
External links may contain affiliate links, meaning we get a commission if you decide to make a purchase. Read our disclosure.