Microservices Interview Readiness Course
- Laptop with Internet
In this course, you will learn everything about Microservices Architecture with Real World examples and Use Cases.
This course will help you a strong understanding of Microservices Architecture and how Microservices Architecture differs from traditional Monolithic Architecture.
This course will also help you quickly prepare for your Microservices Interview.
Following are the topics that will be covered in this course:
1. What is Microservices Architecture and how it’s different from Monolithic Architecture
2. What are the different components of Microservices Architecture
3. What are the different Microservices pattern like API Gateway, Central Configuration, Service Discovery, Circuit Breaker, Message Broker, Session Handling etc, you will learn every design pattern with real-world use case
4. How to do Inter-Service communication between different Microservices Component.
5. What are the different Rest clients that will help you call one microservice from another microservice
6. When to use which Rest client and its advantages and disadvantages
7. What are the Advantages and Disadvantages of using Microservices Architecture
8. Reasoning behind the Advantages and Disadvantages of using Microservices Architecture
9. Cover all concepts with Real World examples and scenarios
10. We will also look at the different components of Microservices architecture and what each of the components contributes towards the development of a robust future proof Microservices Architecture
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn about Microservices Architecture and its different components
- Anyone who wants to appear for Interviews for Microservices
Get a 100% Discount On Udemy Paid Courses by clicking on the Enroll Now Button. This Course coupon code is automatically added to the Enroll Now Button.
For Latest Free Courses & Internships, Checkout these Post:
Note: Udemy Courses Coupon will be Expired within 24 Hours & Maximum of 1000 Learners can use the promo code. After that coupon code will expire.
External links may contain affiliate links, meaning we get a commission if you decide to make a purchase. Read our disclosure.