What you’ll learn
- Learning the Process and administer the purchase cycle and sales cycle using Dynamics 365 Sales with Business Central
- Understanding the Business Central’s cloud architecture and tailoring, extending, and building
- Explore Business Central, use the Role Explorer, and see what types of pages there are
- Learn the Layouts for custom reports and documents are created, modified, updated, implemented and managed
- Learn to Config with BI and Setup FastTabs for General FastTab, Posting FastTab, and Reporting FastTab
Microsoft MB-800 Dynamics 365 Business Central (101 Level) : Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central Functional Consultant
Dynamics 365 Business Central was built for small businesses and medium businesses that need more than an entry-level application.
A growing business can outgrow its basic accounting software or legacy enterprise resource planning (ERP) system, which isn’t able to handle inventory and transactions, isn’t integrated with other line-of-business systems, and has reporting limitations. Additionally, businesses have to deal with the logistics of providing cloud services that are more flexible, mobile, and readily available.
End-to-end cloud-based business solutions typically have these features:
A cloud-based solution
A database that everyone uses
Multiple business domains are supported.
Features that are integrated and modular
Data availability in real time
Roles and authorizations
Business Central has all these unique cloud end-to-end business solutions, enabling you and your organization to sync financials, sales, projects, and service and operations.
Your business can be managed better, your supply chain can be automated and secured, your customer service can be improved, and your operations can be optimized with Business Central.
Organizations get an end-to-end view of their businesses when they use Business Central, a unified and comprehensive cloud solution.
The specific topics and sessions shows how Business Central automatically connects systems and processes, allowing users to manage finances, sales, service, and operations.
With Dynamics 365 Business Central, you can manage your finances, inventory, operations, and projects all in one place, saving time, money, and frustration. Your team can work remotely or out in the field with the same capabilities as an on-site employee thanks to industry-leading access controls.
Powered by the Microsoft cloud, this solution integrates seamlessly with your CRM, purchasing, and sales tools. A highly adaptable and feature-rich solution, Business Central lets you manage everything from finance to manufacturing to shipping.
There are 5 major topics I’d like to focus on in this fundamental course 101 level.
1. Process and administer the purchase cycle and sales cycle using Dynamics 365 Sales with Business Central
2. Business Central’s cloud architecture and tailoring, extending, and building
3. Explore Business Central, use the Role Explorer, and see what types of pages there are
4. Layouts for custom reports and documents are created, modified, updated, implemented and managed
5. Config with BI and Setup FastTabs for General FastTab, Posting FastTab, and Reporting FastTab
Who this course is for:
- All UG, PG students of business, and Learners for Microsoft Certification and Corporate Job Seekers
How to Get this course FREE?
Get a 100% Discount On Udemy Paid Courses by clicking on the Apply Here Button. This Course coupon code is automatically added to the Apply Here Button.
Apply this Coupon : F0D2ED08680231FAA6F6 (For 100% Discount)
Note: The udemy Courses Will be free for a Maximum of 1000 Learners can use the promo code AND Get this course 100% Free. After that, you will get this course at a discounted price. (Still, It’s a good deal for you to get this course at a discounted price).
External links may contain affiliate links, meaning we get a commission if you decide to make a purchase. Read our disclosure.