Microsoft OneDrive 2020 – For Beginners
Basic computer skills
Whether you want to safely store your data or want to become Microsoft One Drive power user, you’ve come to the right place.
This course will give you a deep understanding of Microsoft One Drive functionality by using hands-on, contextual examples designed to showcase whyMicrosoft One Drive is awesome and how they can be applied in a number of ways.
This course is for individual users and not SharePoint administrators.
By the end of the course you’ll be able to:
· Easily navigate the One Drive interface
· Import folders and files to One Drive
· Manage folders and files in One Drive
· Sync your computer data
· Create Personal Vault
· Use One Drive to collaborate and share files
· Filtering, changing viewing options and more
We’ll dive into a broad range of One Drive topics, including:
· Microsoft One Drive pricing plans
· All options of managing One Drive – web, computer, mobile
· All options that you have for managing your files
· All options to make sure that your files are safe
· Collaboration tips and tricks
Who this course is for:
- Anyone that have not used Microsoft One Drive and want to quickly learn all features