What you’ll learn
- Learn variable creation using ‘let’ and ‘const’ keywords and their scope
- Learn where to use ‘rest’ and ‘spread’ operators
- Learn what id destructuring
- Lean functional programming in ES6 using map,filter,reduce,find, etc functions
- Learn in detail about ‘callbacks’ and ‘promises’ along with chaining promises
This course includes:
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of completion
If you want to start your journey to become a React or Angular developer, then this is the perfect course for you.
What’s this course about?
More details, please!
In this course, we have covered :
- All the basic to advanced concepts of ES6 right from variable declaration using ‘let’ and ‘const’ keywords, what is the difference between them and where to use them to the advanced topics like how to make asynchronous requests to servers using async-await and how to use promises to handle the requests more efficiently
- What are arrow functions and how to use them
- All about functional programming with the help of functions like map, reduce, filter, etc.
- How to deep clone the objects with help of rest and spread operators and also about the scenarios of where and how we should use them most effectively
By the end of this course, you will be ready to learn any latest web framework like React JS, Angular JS, or Vue JS.
Who’s teaching you in this course?
I want everyone to enjoy the learning process and I have shared my knowledge that will be helpful for you.
After completion, we recommend you watch our React JS course which is the continuation part of this course where we have explained React JS frameworks in and out with some simple explanation along with assignments and projects.
How to Get this course FREE?
Get a 100% Discount On Udemy Paid Courses by clicking on the Apply Here Button. This Course coupon code is automatically added to the Apply Here Button.
Note: The udemy Courses Will be free for a Maximum of 1000 Learners can use the promo code AND Get this course 100% Free. After that, you will get this course at a discounted price. (Still, It’s a good deal for you to get this course at a discounted price).
External links may contain affiliate links, meaning we get a commission if you decide to make a purchase. Read our disclosure.