What you’ll learn
- Learn all NextJS features like pre-rendering, SSR, data fetching and file-based routing
- Learn how to build client-side and fullstack ReactJS apps with NextJS
- Learn how to work with Database like MongoDB and how to create Schema
- Build real projects and apply what you learned with practical projects and examples
Join to NextJS and learn how to build highly dynamic, super fast and SEO-ready React apps with React & NextJS!
This course is a complete introduction to NextJS I’m super excited to share this course on NextJS with you – about an amazing React framework that allows you to take the next step as a React developer and build real, production-ready projects with React and NextJS!
NextJS is a great choice for growing as a React developer and for taking your React apps to the next level!
Because NextJS is growing fast and therefore in high demand. And there are good reasons for that: NextJS allows you to build React apps with built-in server-side rendering and page pre-rendering. Building great user experiences and search engine friendly (SEO!) React apps has never been easier!
In addition, NextJS makes building fullstack React apps (frontend + backend code combined in one project) extremely easy as well! Blend client-side and server-side code and build a NodeJS-based API side-by-side with your frontend React apps. It’s a breeze with NextJS!
In detail, this course will cover:
- What is the difference between framework and library
- What is NextJS? And why would you use it?
- Working with file-based routing
- Adding dynamic routes and catch-all routes
- Implementing different forms of page pre-rendering and server-side rendering
- Working with data and adding data fetching + pre-fetching to your apps
- Pre-generating dynamic and static pages
- Adding optimizations like metadata to pages
- Optimizing images with the NextJS Image component
- Building fullstack apps with API routes
- What is SEO in detail
- What is Database,Schema and how to implement this in NextJS Project
- Introduction to MongoDB and how to create your cluster
- And much more!
Who this course is for:
- React developers who want to take the next step and build Full Stack React apps using NextJS
- React developers who want to build Their application with modern technologies
- Web developers in general, who want to work with one of the most popular framework in web development
How to Get this course FREE?
Get a 100% Discount On Udemy Paid Courses by clicking on the Apply Here Button. This Course coupon code is automatically added to the Apply Here Button.
Apply this Coupon : SIMPLE_ARAB_CODE (For 100% Discount)
Note: The udemy Courses Will be free for a Maximum of 1000 Learners can use the promo code AND Get this course 100% Free. After that, you will get this course at a discounted price. (Still, It’s a good deal for you to get this course at a discounted price).
External links may contain affiliate links, meaning we get a commission if you decide to make a purchase. Read our disclosure.