Operations Management Foundations
Willingness to learn
*** UPDATES ***
– How to Forecast in Excel – step by step guide lecture [+18 min]
– Inventory Management in Excel [+17 min]
– Excel files with forecast and inventory management from the lectures
- DMAIC Introduction lecture [+20 min]
- DMAIC lectures and downloadable templates [Voice of Customer, SIPOC, Value Stream Map, Fishbone diagram]
- Overcoming problems
In this course, a S&P 100 company Operations Management Professional Nikola Sretenovic will show you how to identify the operations systems and use operations management tools and concepts to improve your company’s productivity, increase efficiency, remove waste and deliver great products to customers at great price.
The Operations Management Foundations course is covering all aspects of operations management including:
- Supply chain management
- Lean management
- Accounting basics
- Balance sheet
- Income statement
- Cash flow statement
- Learn how to interpret income statement
- How to handle inventory
- How to balance inventory
- Understand true cost of inventory
- How to forecast demand
- How to manage bottlenecks
- Quality control
- Business processes
For this Foundations course you will need to set aside about one and a half hours for video lessons, examples and quizzes.
Course is designed to benefit anyone starting to work in operations management, supply chain management, maintenance and reliability engineering / management positions as well as students taking the operations management course.
You have 30 days money back guarantee! No questions asked. Now, go ahead, and press that “Take the Course” button! Or, take the free preview and decide later!
Who this course is for:
- Beginners in Operations Management
- Maintenance and Reliability Engineers