PMI-ACP Certification: Managing Stakeholder Engagement
- Useful but not compulsory to study before – Course 1: Agile Project Management Essentials, Course 2 – Adopting an Agile Approach, Course 3 – The Scrum Development Process, Course 4 – Initiation and Requirements Gathering, Course 5 – Planning and Monitoring Iterations, and Course 6 – Leading an Agile Team.
- Courses under development – Course 8: Ensuring Delivery of Value and Quality in Agile Projects
- This is course 7 of 8 from the Agile Project Management – The PMI-ACP (Agile Certified Practitioner) Certification Program
Welcome to course 7 of 8 of the Agile PMI-ACP (Agile Certified Practitioner) Certification Program. This course is on Managing Stakeholder Engagement.
After completing the first section on Keeping Stakeholders Actively Involved, you will be able to:
- classify members of a project community according to stakeholder types,
- distinguish strategies for ensuring stakeholder commitment, and
- recognize the actions that engage stakeholders throughout the stages of an agile project.
After completing the second section on Tools for Stakeholder Engagement you will be able to:
- describe the concept of decision framing,
- use a decision gradient to lead a group in making a decision,
- recognize an appropriate level of knowledge sharing on an agile project, and
- identify strategies for gathering stakeholder feedback.
Who is your instructor?
My name is Sorin, and I will be your instructor. I am a trainer and project manager with more than 10 years of experience. Before Udemy, I trained hundreds of people in a classroom environment – civil servants, managers, project workers, aid workers and many more. And I managed projects in the fields of justice, corrections, regional development and human resources development.
How will you benefit?
This course is intended for project managers, program managers, or anyone who wants to efficiently participate in agile projects. It is aligned with the Agile Certified Practitioner exam objectives developed by the Project Management Institute® and Certified ScrumMaster learning objectives.
Training videos, examples, exercices and quizzes will help you learn all about the Managing Stakeholder Engagement. And, if you take your time to go through all the learning materials this will entitle you to claim 5 PDU’s for the PMI certification exams and to maintain your PMI certification.
So, thank you for considering this course! Now, go ahead, and hit that “Take This Course” button. And, see you on the inside.
Who this course is for:
- Intended for project managers, program managers, or anyone who wants to efficiently participate in agile projects.
- Aligned with the Agile Certified Practitioner exam objectives developed by the Project Management Institute® and Certified ScrumMaster learning objectives
- Will entitle you to claim 5 PDU’s for the PMI certification exams and to maintain your PMI certification