Postgraduate Diploma: CRM Platform Expert
- Course will be interesting to anybody who want to understand banking, retail, crm, fintech and digital implementation topics
Postgraduate Diploma: CRM Platform Expert (Sales, Service, Marketing and Business Management with CRM Platforms)
Welcome to course: Business Principles of Customer Relationship Management, Multichannel Sales, Service, Marketing and Business Management with oCRM (Microsoft Dynamics 365 (CRM), Oracle Siebel CRM, Salesforce) and aCRM tools (SAS MA, Microsoft Azure, AWS).
Short Description: Course will be interesting to anybody who want to know business cases and business environment of usage of a+о CRM systems. We will consider different business topics, practical examples and cases and also will talk about business related questions of implementation.
Considered Business Areas:
- Sales Management
- Service and claims Management
- Cross-sale and up-sale
- Digital Channels building
- Examples from Consumer Lending, Mortgage and other produc-lines of Retail Business
Considered types of systems:
- Operational CRM
- Analytical CRM
- Partners CRM
- Introduction to CRM methodology and software area
- CRM usage at sales channels management (branchs network, contact center, POS)
- CRM at building of partners and agent channels
- CRM as a fondation for building of remote and digital channels
- Sales and service management methodology
- Introduction to Analytical CRM (aCRM)
- Business Cases of ACRM usage
- aCRM Implementation
- CRM at Marketing and digital acquisition
- Implementation strategy
Course Full Description:
Introduction to the world of 360 degree overview of a business:
• Overall information about CRM and oCRM systems usage cases and implementation
• Practical cases at sales, service, marketing and business management
• Usage of CRM as a platform for digital channels building
• Examples from leading worldwide banks
• Course for business experts and tech experts, who want to understand business environment.
Introduction to CRM implementation:
• Key focuses of CRM launching
• Key areas of usage
• Business principles and details
• Examples from retail banking, consumer lending and mortgage business
Professor of The Retail Banking School
Digital Business and Retail Banking Expert
• MBA, The Boston University, USA
• Master of Science at Engineering (Technical) Management, The State University of New York at Buffalo, USA
• Master of Science at Informatics and Economics, The Saint- Petersburg State University of Finance and Economics, Russia
• Six Sigma Black Belt
• Expert at Banking (>15 years), FinTech & Digital (>12 years). Experienced Manager (>10 years) with successful track of records at personal and corporate entrepreneurship.
• More than 10 years at worldwide banking groups such us Societe Generale, Raiffeisenbank.
• Experience at roles: CEO, Head of Business, Chief Digital & Marketing Officer, Head of Digital Transformation and Channels, Head of Products and Marketing.
Business and Entrepreneurship Fundamentals
Online and Digital Business
Microsoft Dynamics 365
Customer Relationship Management
Oracle Siebel CRM
Who this course is for:
- Course will be interesting to anybody who want to know business cases and business environment of usage of a+о CRM systems. We will consider different business topics, practical examples and cases and also will talk about business related questions of implementation.
Get a 100% Discount On Udemy Paid Courses by clicking on the Enroll Now Button. This Course coupon code is automatically added to the Enroll Now Button.
Note: Udemy Courses Coupon will be Expired within 24 Hours & Maximum of 1000 Learners can use the promo code. After that coupon code will expire.
External links may contain affiliate links, meaning we get a commission if you decide to make a purchase. Read our disclosure.