What you’ll learn
- How to pass the project management job interview every time – my full preparation system
- Overview of the top project management definitions according to PMP, PRINCE 2, IPMA etc.
- How to analyse your project management profile, identify gaps and work to close them?
- Step-by-step tutorial to create the ultimate project manager CV that gives you 5x more job interviews.
- Understand the key role of project management in an organisation.
This course includes:
- 2 hours on-demand video
- 44 articles
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of completion
Power Start in Project Management is the place where I centralise the introductory portion of my (project management) material in an organised and structured way. I constantly add lectures and engage with my audience.
Everybody has access to the same books, but not everybody has access to the same teachers. You cannot become a project manager by reading a book or obtaining a certificate.
There is a massive challenge in the industry today.
People that work on projects are busy and do not have the time to teach. People who teach project management usually are full-time teachers and have stopped working on projects years ago.
On top of that, most of the books and courses on project management are heavily biased towards specific methodologies such as PMP or PRINCE 2 or focused on preparation for a certification exam.
In real life, you do not get scores for compliance with a specific methodology. In real life, you get scores for successful project delivery.
Project management is an extremely well-paid job with relatively low barriers to entry. The demand and salaries will skyrocket in the coming years due to the increasing amount of change in the business, and you can be at the forefront of those changes.
As of today, the Academy covers:
- Definitions of project management according to the leading project institutions (PMP, PRINCE2, IPMA, ISO, Scrum)
- Putting project management into an organisational context (Operations vs. Projects)
- Exploring the profile of the perfect project manager and strategies how to achieve this
- How to write the perfect project management CV that gets you 5x more job interview opportunities
- How to dominate the project management job interview – my full system
Take advantage of the low introductory price and secure a lifetime seat in my course. This course will be the best investment (3 cups of latte at Starbucks) in your career as a project manager.
How to Get this course FREE?
Get a 100% Discount On Udemy Paid Courses by clicking on the Apply Here Button. This Course coupon code is automatically added to the Apply Here Button.
Note: The udemy Courses Will be free for a Maximum of 1000 Learners can use the promo code AND Get this course 100% Free. After that, you will get this course at a discounted price. (Still, It’s a good deal for you to get this course at a discounted price).
External links may contain affiliate links, meaning we get a commission if you decide to make a purchase. Read our disclosure.