What you’ll learn
- Learn core terms and concepts used in location based applications and Google Maps Static Map API.
- Master the Static Map API, including constructing API requests, customizing map parameters, and integrating static maps into web pages and applications.
- Master the Embed API, including constructing API requests, customizing map parameters, and integrating fully interactive maps into web pages and applications.
- Get hands on experience with Google Maps Static API and Embed API with the help of a bespoke playground.
- Gain insights into use cases, features and limitations of Google Maps Static Map API and Embed API.
This course includes:
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 1 article
- Access on mobile and TV
- Full lifetime access
- Certificate of completion
Practical Google Maps Static Map API and Embed API for Frontend Developers is a comprehensive Udemy course designed to equip frontend developers with the skills and knowledge needed to integrate Google Maps Static Map API into their projects.
This course teaches you how to set up and customize Google Maps Static Map API. You will explore advanced features like adding markers and paths to your maps. You will learn about various map types and how to control the viewport zoom level and size of the generated static map images.
The course is structured in a practical and hands-on way, allowing you to practice your coding skills in real-world scenarios. You will get hands-on experience customizing the static maps with the help of a bespoke playground.
The author has extensive experience working with Google Maps. He has worked on numerous projects that leveraged the power of Google Maps to create interactive and location-aware applications. Whether building location-based marketplaces or tracking the spread of infectious diseases worldwide, Google Maps has been an integral part of the author’s toolkit.
By the end of this course, you will have a solid understanding of integrating Google Maps Static Map API into your front-end projects and how to customize them to meet your specific needs.
Enroll in Practical Google Maps Static Map API for Frontend Developers today and take your frontend development skills to the next level!
Who this course is for:
- Frontend Developers who want to build web application using Google Maps Static Map API and Embed API.
How to Get this course FREE?
Get a 100% Discount On Udemy Paid Courses by clicking on the Apply Here Button. This Course coupon code is automatically added to the Apply Here Button.
Note: The udemy Courses Will be free for a Maximum of 1000 Learners can use the promo code AND Get this course 100% Free. After that, you will get this course at a discounted price. (Still, It’s a good deal for you to get this course at a discounted price).
External links may contain affiliate links, meaning we get a commission if you decide to make a purchase. Read our disclosure.