What you’ll learn
- Understand the different frameworks used in different scenarios – be it goal setting, prioritization, or metrics mapping.
- Learn the best practices of the work of product management – spanning across most popular frameworks and methodologies top companies use.
- Learn core skills that make up the entire Product / Project Management process.
- Understand and use key decision making frameworks that the best Product Managers use
- How to tie your metrics to your overall business strategy
- Learn the nuances and skills of the Product Manager & Project Manager role
- Learn to be leaner, faster, and more experimental Product / Project Manager
- Understand the modern Product Development Process that both Fortune 500s and Startups adhere to
This course includes:
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of completion
The demand for product management is increasing at an extraordinary rate. More and more companies are finally realizing how important this discipline and role is to their success, making product management one of the hottest careers out there. However, most people don’t know exactly what a product manager does. Does the role require technical or commercial skills? And what about roles that require extreme customer empathy?
As a Product Manager (PM), how do you decide what to work on next? How do you determine whether an initiative is worthwhile? In most cases, no one is going to give you a written plan that will guide you step by step to complete your initiative. That’s why you need to learn to prioritize your work, streamline the workflow of your cross-functional team, and quickly assess whether an initiative is worth your organization’s time and budget.
We’ve put together dozens of proven product management frameworks to help you do that. To make effective product decisions, the best product managers at top technology companies use these diverse frameworks to make great decisions. This framework helps product leaders understand and evaluate the different kinds of feedback they receive every day.
This course first introduces you to the product management framework and what it means, then breaks this framework down into 6 sections – goal setting, path planning, prioritization, decision making, problem solving, and innovation framework. We’ll talk in detail about each and how to use them. This course will also provide you with some useful resources as well as additional reading material. All of these frameworks apply equally to project management.
This course is designed for Product Managers with 0 or even 10+ years of experience who wish to enhance and rebuild their career, and for aspiring Product Managers who wish to start their career with skills and impact. This course provides a clear, concise and practical overview of the absolute best frameworks to help you make more effective and efficient decisions.
So sign up today and get ready to build great products using one or more of the frameworks we’ll cover in this tutorial. I hope to see you in class. Thank You !
How to Get this course FREE?
Get a 100% Discount On Udemy Paid Courses by clicking on the Apply Here Button. This Course coupon code is automatically added to the Apply Here Button.
Note: The udemy Courses Will be free for a Maximum of 1000 Learners can use the promo code AND Get this course 100% Free. After that, you will get this course at a discounted price. (Still, It’s a good deal for you to get this course at a discounted price).
External links may contain affiliate links, meaning we get a commission if you decide to make a purchase. Read our disclosure.