Rasa for Beginners
- Familiarity with Python or another backend programming language
- Familiarity with writing code in a text editor and working with the command line
- Some experience with REST APIs and developer tools
This course was developed by instructors from Rasa to give developers a solid foundation in the basics of building AI assistants. During this hands-on, project-based course, you’ll build an AI assistant that collects a daily log of health data by text message and posts the data to a spreadsheet.
You’ll learn how to:
- Install Rasa Open Source and create a new project.
- Create and format training data.
- Collect data from the user with Rasa forms
- Connect with an external API using Rasa custom actions
- Connect your assistant to Twilio
- Keep improving your assistant using conversation driven development principles
Who this course is for:
- Python developers, conversation designers, product managers, and data scientists who are new to building AI assistants with Rasa