What you’ll learn
- Different Duct Cross Sections & Duct Systems in Revit
- Introduction to Duct and Duct Fittings in HVAC Systems
- Modeling Ducts with Tee, Tap, and Wye Fittings
- Types of Duct Elbows and Their Applications in Revit
- Different Air Terminals and Methods for Connecting Them to Ducts
- Duct Transitions and Their Importance in HVAC Systems
- Different Dampers and Their Applications
- Modifying Duct Elevation and Creating Bends in Autodesk Revit
- Reading Drawings and Defining Routing Preferences in Edit Type
- Creating Detailed Duct Layouts and Drawings
- Working with View Range Command
- Setup of Templates and Families for Duct Modeling
- Familiarizing and Resolving Potential Warnings and Errors in Duct Modeling
- Duct Modeling in 3 Different Types of projects (Toilet Project, Parking Project, Office Building Project)
Note: This is a project-based Course where all the topics covered have been examined on real-world projects.
- Are you a Mechanical Engineer looking to enhance your skills in professional HVAC and Duct modeling?
- Are you interested in learning practical techniques for modeling various types of ducts and addressing technical considerations?
- Would you like to gain hands-on experience by working on project-based exercises?
This course is highly practical and suitable for both HVAC and architectural and electrical engineers to easily utilize. In addition to teaching various duct modeling techniques, the course covers technical aspects outlined in standards and essential implementation considerations.
What’s fascinating is that these concepts are presented in a simplified manner to benefit beginners while being highly applicable for HVAC specialists. This course follows a project-based approach, where we model three projects from scratch, covering all the necessary details. Upon completing this course, you will become a proficient duct modeling professional.
- Duct Modeling with Tee, Tap, and Wye Fittings
- Visualization of Various Air Terminals and Connection Methods to Ducts
- Exploring Different Types of Dampers in Duct Systems
- Understanding System Types in Duct Modeling
- Addressing and Resolving Possible Warnings and Errors in Duct Drawings
- Interpretation and Creation of New Fittings using Edit Type
- Linking CAD Drawings and Configuring Settings
- Managing Visibility: Hiding and Unhiding Elements
- Mastering the View Range Command for Precise Duct Modeling
- Duct Drawing in Toilet Projects
- Duct Modeling in Parking Projects
- Duct Design for Office Building Projects
Please watch this course and feel free to ask me any questions you have while watching it. Additionally, during the learning BIM Process, ask me questions so that I can guide you.
Who this course is for:
- BIM Modelers
- MEP Modelers
- Mechanical Engineers
- BIM Coordinators
- 3D Modeler
- BIM Managers
- Revit Users
How to Get this course FREE?
Get a 100% Discount On Udemy Paid Courses by clicking on the Apply Here Button. This Course coupon code is automatically added to the Apply Here Button.
Apply this Coupon : E5497665274CA24535E (For 100% Discount)
Note: The udemy Courses Will be free for a Maximum of 1000 Learners can use the promo code AND Get this course 100% Free. After that, you will get this course at a discounted price. (Still, It’s a good deal for you to get this course at a discounted price).
External links may contain affiliate links, meaning we get a commission if you decide to make a purchase. Read our disclosure.