- No relevant or any knowledge needed. Just willingness to the learning is enough.
Welcome to the Simplified Statistics – Statistics & Related Practices course. This course is the statistics course which covers the topics in statistics. This course aims to teach students statistics in the most basic way and with the support of examples. Each lecture has a practice lecture so in this way it is easy to practice what you have learned in the course fastly. Here is the course outline for the Simplified Statistics – Statistics & Related Practices course :
- Introduction to Statistics and Data
- Descriptive Statistics- Frequencies & Frequency Tables- Mean & Median & Mode- Visualization of Frequencies
- Inferential Statistics- Distributions – Normal Distribution & Standard Normal Distribution- Central Limit Theorem- Standard Deviation and Variance- Z Value and Z distribution- Confidence Interval
- Linear Regression-Simple Linear Regression-Ordinary Least Squares (OLS) Introduction-R-squared and Interpretation
These are the topics that we are going to cover in this course. If you are interested in statistics, you are going to take statistics class in university or you are currently taking statistics class and having problem about understanding concepts this course is for you. Feel free to contact to me via Q&A section of the course. Thanks for reading the description of the course. If you are interested, lets meet in the first lecture of the Simplified Statistics – Statistics & Related Practices course.
Who this course is for:
- People who are interested in Statistics
- Students who is going to take a Statistics class
- Students who are currently taking a Statistics class and having hard time with it
Get a 100% Discount On Udemy Paid Courses by clicking on the Enroll Now Button. This Course coupon code is automatically added to the Enroll Now Button.
Note: Udemy Courses Coupon will be Expired within 24 Hours & Maximum of 1000 Learners can use the promo code. After that coupon code will expire.
External links may contain affiliate links, meaning we get a commission if you decide to make a purchase. Read our disclosure.