Solving Life Problems – A Lean Six Sigma Philosophy
- Will to learn
- Open to learn and willing to apply these simple methods
- Desire to improve self
- If you are here on this course page, then I believe you want to learn a method that could help you improve your ‘Life’ in general and not for your ‘Professional Skills’
- I could do more in life or could shape it up in a better way’ or ‘I am tired of solving these problems, it is exhausting and I have hit a dead-end. What can I do more now?’- Do you ever get that feeling?
- Well, there are many ways out there which could definitely help you solve your problems. Out of which there are some particular ones which we will be discussing.
- Prioritizing and Decision making will be the take away from one of the lessons.
- Believe, instinctively we have been applying Six Sigma Principles in our daily lives without its knowledge.
- Wouldn’t it be amazing impact on our life if you were equipped with these principles consciously as well?
- Lean Six Sigma is not just a process or quality improvement methodology; it is also a philosophy and a way of thinking.
- Six Sigma – Chest is full of such useful tools and techniques which many organizations are using it all over the world to improve the quality and effectiveness of their businesses and putting it on a path of continual improvement since 1986.
- Through this course we will not be discussing the intricate details of the Lean Six Sigma Principles which gets used by Industries and different organizations across the globe. That can be achieved using a single search on the internet as well.
- In this beginner’s course, you will be introduced to Lean Six Sigma Principles and methods, for you to improve the quality and effectiveness of your life.
- However, the key here is YOUR will to bring a change in your life, even if it is a small one. Without which these principles will be just principles, like a feel good quote you have read somewhere.
- That’s not the case with you, as you are here. You have that will and are already on the path to explore ways to make it better. Aren’t you?
- Trust me. I learnt it the hard way. However, you may not!
- You are someone fresh off the college trying to build up a career or a college student this could be helpful for anyone and everyone.
- Let’s take a look at what I am talking about!
Who this course is for:
- Young Professionals
- Anyone with no prior knowledge of Lean Six Sigma