What you’ll learn
- Deliver workshops that will help a team start a new project
- Deliver workshops that will help your team understand processes or deliverables
- How to frame a problem using workshops that will help you get to a solution quicker
- Set out workshops that will help a group of stakeholders to make a fundamental decision
- Set out sessions that will help you assess a situation
This course includes:
- 1 hour on-demand video
- Access on mobile and TV
- Full lifetime access
- Certificate of completion
Are you terrified of meetings where you need to try and get your stakeholders to agree on a topic and give you some results?
Are you new to being a facilitator of meetings and struggling to think about how you structure meetings?
Fear not! this course is a super simple guide to how you should prepare for workshops and conduct them.
This course will help you to take the fear out of delivering workshops – its not about ice breaking and clappy hands, these workshops are simple to set up as a facilitator, but have great impact on your teams. They will help you:
1. Set up new teams to ensure they know what they are doing and who does what
2. Understand the current business environment using things such as SWOT analysis
3. Get a team to reflect on what is going well, not so well , and what needs immediate help!
4. Ensure overall that your team feel engaged and you can park those conversations that might derail you!
Throughout this course we will use one example; a new company trying to sell a new product – 3D printed food.
This course I have tried to make it a bit more fun so its easier to remember, so I hope you find it helpful, and as ever – please reach out and ask questions as I am here to help!
How to Get this course FREE?
Get a 100% Discount On Udemy Paid Courses by clicking on the Apply Here Button. This Course coupon code is automatically added to the Apply Here Button.
Note: The udemy Courses Will be free for a Maximum of 1000 Learners can use the promo code AND Get this course 100% Free. After that, you will get this course at a discounted price. (Still, It’s a good deal for you to get this course at a discounted price).
External links may contain affiliate links, meaning we get a commission if you decide to make a purchase. Read our disclosure.