Stock Trading Momentum Based Strategies – Technical Analysis
- Ability to learn and test the strategy on demo account.
- Willing to learn and unlearn old Methods
In this course we will discuss multiple momentum oscillator, which measures both the speed as well as the rise or fall of price movements of a stocks.
Relative Strength Index (or RSI), Stoch, William %R, TSI & MFL are one of the top Technical Analysis Indicator. In this Course these technical indicators are not only shown as merely a indicator but a Complete System for trading.
RSI, Stoch, William %R, TSI & MFL is used by professional to identify the trend, Selling or Buying conditions through Reversal, divergences or simple Buy and sell techniques.
This perfectly designed course will enable the participants to gain a thorough knowledge on the basics of RSI, Stoch, William %R, TSI & MFL indicator.
I will give you the simplest way to trade using RSI, Stoch, William %R, TSI & MFL with complete buy sell entry points using advance techniques that form a advance indicator. You can use it on day trading or use it within a specific time frame i.e daily or weekly.
Who this course is for:
- Anybody interested in Getting a Complete Stock Trading Strategy
- Anybody interested in making a career in technical analysis
- This course will help technical analysts, traders, investors in understanding how to make money