What you’ll learn
- How to identify the 8 types of waste within your business processes
- How to identify the types of waste present within your business processes
- How to remove these types waste from your business processes
- How to conduct effective process analysis
- How to conduct effective 8 waste analysis within your business processes
- How to use process maps to identify and analyze waste within the processes
- How to improve operational performance by reducing waste
- What Lean is, and how the 8 wastes form the basis of this approach
Within the Lean methodology exists the 8 wastes, a set of wastes that enable you to understand what waste is, the types there are and where they can exist. Knowing about these wastes is important as it can turbocharge your efforts to improve, reform and even redesign your processes in full.
The aim of the Lean approach is to reduce waste wherever possible, so knowing about these wastes is a crucial first step in deploying a Lean approach within your organization. In this course we will:
– Explore what the wastes are, breaking them down one by one.
– Look at examples of the different types of waste you may see.
– Discuss how to spot them and where they could arise.
– Go through a range of real life examples of processes plagued with waste, and show you how to conduct a process analysis with the 8 wastes at the heart of that effort.
– We will also introduce you to Lean.
By the end of this course, you will have the knowledge and confidence to deliver a full end to end 8 wastes analysis within your key processes, know how to spot, analyze and remove waste where it is and know how to educate and inform others of this effort, spreading the Lean approach across your organization.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone currently working for a company who wants to improve operational performance
- Anyone who wants to upskill in this highly in demand Lean methodology
- Anyone who Manages a department / owns a business who needs to reduce waste quickly and ffectively
- Anyone who wants to leave the course with full confidence in delivering this topic in their organization
How to Get this course FREE?
Get a 100% Discount On Udemy Paid Courses by clicking on the Apply Here Button. This Course coupon code is automatically added to the Apply Here Button.
Apply this Coupon : 39378456C4B38E9337CA (For 100% Discount)
Note: The udemy Courses Will be free for a Maximum of 1000 Learners can use the promo code AND Get this course 100% Free. After that, you will get this course at a discounted price. (Still, It’s a good deal for you to get this course at a discounted price).
External links may contain affiliate links, meaning we get a commission if you decide to make a purchase. Read our disclosure.