What you’ll learn
- Create your own story to build not only pleasing but informative data visualizations
- Develop and execute the planning and budgeting using SAP Analytics Cloud
- Build big data predictive models using machine learning technologies embedded in SAC
- Master advanced tips to help you get the most out of the SAC, including BI, planning, smart predicts, and more
- Learn key concepts within SAP Analytics Cloud and valuable tips to help you use this app most effectively
- Most everything you need or want to know to deploy and use SAP Analytics Cloud
- You’ll use the skills you’ve developed to better understand and pass the SAC certificate exam in confidence
This course includes:
- 3 hours on-demand video
- 41 articles
- 9 downloadable resources
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of completion
Become an SAP Analytics Cloud master by setting up BI, planning, and making prediction through real-world projects
SAP analytics cloud consultant is one of the hottest careers in tech. Have you ever wondered what’s the best path for me or what’s my first step in building a technical career in SAP business analysis?
I’m going to take you through the process of understanding how to use SAP analytics cloud. Whether you’re looking to discover the core BI features or use planning module at work, this course will get you ready to plan and start to use SAP analytics cloud quickly.
In this course, we will dive into the SAP analytics cloud offerings and the level of subscription that each entail. Then we will look at how to use this app to explore and visualize your data from scratch, as well as which smart assist features will work best for your situation.
We will explore the various system admin tools that can be used to manage files and deploy content.
You will learn how to develop custom app in SAP analytics hub and understand the steps to create a new digital boardroom, as well as how to store your reporting and create a solution to ensure that your company’s on premises data is protected in the cloud.
Finally, we’ll focus on planning model including budgets allocation, forecast, what if analysis and a lot more.
My name is Michael Todd, and I’m excited to show you the power and ease of setting up and managing BI and planning modules on SAP analytics cloud. So in invite you to join me on my course as we explore the essentials of SAP analytics cloud.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone interested in learning SAP Analytics Cloud to help with their current job or to find a new role. Business analytics is one of today’s most in-demand skills
- If you want to take one course and learn everything you need to know about SAC, take this course
- Anyone looking to answer complex business problems, generate data visualization and find hidden pattern using data
- If your looking to take your SAC skills from beginner to advanced level and beyond, then this course is for you
- If you want to learn to SAP Analytics Cloud through building fun and useful projects, then take this course
- Absolute beginners who want to become skilled SAP business analysts
How to Get this course FREE?
Get a 100% Discount On Udemy Paid Courses by clicking on the Apply Here Button. This Course coupon code is automatically added to the Apply Here Button.
Note: The udemy Courses Will be free for a Maximum of 1000 Learners can use the promo code AND Get this course 100% Free. After that, you will get this course at a discounted price. (Still, It’s a good deal for you to get this course at a discounted price).
External links may contain affiliate links, meaning we get a commission if you decide to make a purchase. Read our disclosure.