What you’ll learn
- Know about the different data types
- Know the definition of a variable
- Know about variable declaration
- Know how to input data from a user
- Know how to output data to the screen
- Know about the order of precedence rule
- Know about all arithmetic operators
- Know how to add comments in your program
- Know about all relational operators
- Know about common logical operators
- Understand boolean expressions
- Understand the different types of errors
- Understand conditional statements
- Understand how loops work
- Understand why and how we use 1D arrays
- Understand why and how we use 2D arrays
- Learn how to declare and define functions
- Learn about built-in functions in libraries
- Learn about the scope rule
- Learn how to search an array using functions
- Learn how to sort an array using functions
- Learn how streams work
- Learn how to declare streams
- Learn how to connect a stream to a file
- Learn how to input data from a file
- Learn how to output data to a file
- Learn how to read an entire file
- Learn how to use streams with functions
- Learn about default arguments
- Know about string functions
- Know about ascii table
- Know how to compare strings
- Know how computer memory works
- Know what a pointer is
- Know how to declare and initialize pointers
- Know how to create dynamic variables
This course includes:
- 13 hours on-demand video
- 14 downloadable resources
- Access on mobile and TV
- Full lifetime access
- Certificate of completion
This is the first programming course offered in university. I remember spending that one winter break reading a C++ book and being excited when I wrote my first ever program. I have thoroughly read the book and solved many practice problems, which is why I ended up getting an A without attending the lectures. If you want to learn programming, or anything for that matter, find the best resources and invest your time and money into it.
Problem Solving with C++ 10th Edition by Walter Savitch
About this Course
You will learn the basics of programming. In particular, we focus on procedural and functional programming.
- Are there quiz multiple choice questions?
There are 100+ Questions that rigorously test your understanding.
- Are there practice problems?
There are 15+ Practice Problems (with Solution) similar to the problems in the recommended book.
- Where can I ask you questions?
You can leave a comment under the “Q and A” tab in the lecture related to your question.
- What is the best way to learn from this course?
You can adjust the video playback speed according to your preference. I would advise you to keep it at x1 for normal lectures and at x1.5 for the quiz solutions and practice problems. Also, try to challenge yourself by solving the practice problems alone, then compare your code with the solution.
- Does this course cover data structures?
No. Data structures is a course by itself, which universities usually offer after completing an object oriented programming course.
You can expect a more advanced programming course, which focuses on object oriented programming (OOP). This programming style or model is widely used in the software world in fields such as game development, web development, mobile app development, and much more.
How to Get this course FREE?
Get a 100% Discount On Udemy Paid Courses by clicking on the Apply Here Button. This Course coupon code is automatically added to the Apply Here Button.
Note: The udemy Courses Will be free for a Maximum of 1000 Learners can use the promo code AND Get this course 100% Free. After that, you will get this course at a discounted price. (Still, It’s a good deal for you to get this course at a discounted price).
External links may contain affiliate links, meaning we get a commission if you decide to make a purchase. Read our disclosure.