The Ultimate YouTube Advertising Course for Beginners
- No prior experience or knowledge on YouTube advertising is required.
- You must have a YouTube channel with good number of videos uploaded to it
- You must have a specified budget in mind in order to invest for video marketing and advertising on Google Ads or any third party platforms which are specified in the course
- A few cloud-based YouTube advertising or marketing software/tools will be taught in the course. Most of the tools and techniques may be free or paid. You can choose the best tools according to your requirement with the correct features during usage.
Welcome to experience “The Ultimate YouTube Advertising Course for Beginners” in 2022 created by Digital Marketing Legend “Srinidhi Ranganathan”.
As digital marketing expands and evolves, the tools we use to advertise ourselves must also develop. Whereas outbound marketing was formerly the sole option, inbound marketing’s development and resounding success have opened up a slew of new marketing strategies and techniques. These new tools are not only beneficial to know, but also crucial to grasp if your company wants to thrive in this increasingly digital world. Let’s talk about the importance of video marketing and advertising.
The relevance of video marketing has grown to the point where leaving it out of your content marketing strategy is no longer an option. Investing in video marketing is a must if you want to provide content that today’s viewers are yearning for.
Audiences desire material that meets their needs, and with people’s attention spans dwindling as a result of their busy lives, providing video content is becoming increasingly essential. It’s a visual-based, often compact medium that can be absorbed fast and easily shared. Because video streaming and output can be utilised on all of the major social media sources without requiring a large budget or substantial video production experience, this is a versatile and core weapon for marketers. It’s a simple, laid-back video marketing strategy that effectively creates rapport with your audience as they progress through the sales funnel.
As an inbound marketer, you should always be looking for material that your target audience would find beneficial. While video-based content isn’t for everyone, it has such a big audience that integrating it into your marketing will only broaden the ways your audience may interact with your company and its content.
Video marketing refers to the use of videos to promote and inform people about a product or service. It boosts engagement on your digital and social channels, educates your audience, and gives you a new way to reach out to them. Videos help you build authority and give your message a more personal feel. If you employ video instead of another sort of material, you will be much more likely to connect with your audience on an emotional level. The attention of an audience is immediately captured by videos. A video might sometimes be just what a presentation needs to “wake up” the audience and get them to pay attention to what the presenter has to say. Videos are appealing to students of all ages and learning styles. Videos are shown to people at all levels of education.
Did you know? By catching attention and driving demand at scale, video advertising may help you increase brand awareness to the core. Most importantly, you can reach out to potential consumers on YouTube when they’re watching or searching for videos.
YouTube Video commercials that bring rise to users’ curiosity and then follow up with a compelling final call-to-action are sure to keep everyone interested.
According to studies, the average user remembers 95% of a message when it is viewed versus 10% when it is read. This indicates that prospects are more likely to remember your message through a video advertisement than from an image or text advertisement. Furthermore, a positive video ad experience enhances a user’s buy intent by 98 percent and brand association by 149 percent.
You can specify what action you want viewers to perform with video adverts, such as:
- People visiting your website to check your items and learn more about your brand
- Increasing the number of videos you watch on your YouTube channel in order to expand your audience and boost brand awareness
Users are drawn to video ads because they combine two things that attract their attention: movement and sound. Both of these factors contribute to an effective message and, as a result, increased engagement.
If you’re ever wondering about how you can create effective video advertising campaigns to take your video marketing to the next level – you can look no further than taking this course! This mind-blowing online course talks also about some amazing video marketing, keyword research and internet trend finder tools that will prove to be really helpful for video marketers like you. What’s more? This course will also contain the Google Ads dashboard walkthrough taught by Srinidhi and video advertising campaign creation steps along with the report-seeking process.
It’s time to become a Professional YouTube Advertising Expert in the fastest time possible ever!
Lights! Camera! Action!
Enroll now and let’s start the magic.
Who this course is for:
- Video Professionals who want to make use of YouTube for marketing or advertising their brand to create a maximum impact
- Video creators who upload videos constantly to the YouTube platform and want to market their channel for viral reach
- Digital Marketing Trainers who wish to learn new-age tactics and tools that will be useful for video marketing and advertising
- Startup founders who wish to learn and master YouTube video advertising tools to skyrocket their brand presence in 2022 and beyond
Get a 100% Discount On Udemy Paid Courses by clicking on the Enroll Now Button. This Course coupon code is automatically added to the Enroll Now Button.
Note: Udemy Courses Coupon will be Expired within 24 Hours & Maximum of 1000 Learners can use the promo code. After that coupon code will expire.
External links may contain affiliate links, meaning we get a commission if you decide to make a purchase. Read our disclosure.