What you’ll learn
- What Next-Generation Security Brings to the Fight
- Creating Advanced Threat Protection Policies
- Ten Best Practices for Controlling APTs
- Learn the basics
There are many different types of threats that can compromise information security.
Focusing on cyberattacks, we can separate them into three main categories:
- Technical attacks – usually take advantage of vulnerabilities, such as bugs in software or misconfiguration of the services
- Social engineering – this targets what we might call ‘the weakest link’ in an organisation’s security – its employees
- Insider threats – these will usually involve the misuse of trust relations within the organisation
the main expectations for ethical hackers are that they will behave ethically and comply with the relevant laws and regulations. That’s the main difference between the ‘good’ and the ‘bad’ guys. As for just about everything else, they’re using the same tools, techniques and processes.
It’s vitally important that the ethical hacker is authorised to attack their targets before they take any action and that they stay within the scope of the assignment at all times. An ethical hacker would act in the best interest of the client organisation and treat all information uncovered during the test as confidential.
In this course you will learn basic of ethical Hacking you learn this tutorial to basic of ethical hacking. And you learn basic of latest updates on this course and I teach you ethical hacking to basic ethical Hacking and you will learn so much and you will learn basic of this course. In this course you will learn about Creating Advanced Threat Protection Policies & Controlling APTs.
Who this course is for:
- Anybody interested in learning ethical hacking
How to Get this course FREE?
Get a 100% Discount On Udemy Paid Courses by clicking on the Apply Here Button. This Course coupon code is automatically added to the Apply Here Button.
Apply this Coupon: 650CD4C054915515CEB4 (For 100% Discount)
Note: The udemy Courses Will be free for a Maximum of 1000 Learners can use the promo code AND Get this course 100% Free. After that, you will get this course at a discounted price. (Still, It’s a good deal for you to get this course at a discounted price).
External links may contain affiliate links, meaning we get a commission if you decide to make a purchase. Read our disclosure.