What you’ll learn
- Learn in depth about what FMEA is, its objectives, types of FMEA
- Learn how to create an entire FMEA worksheet from scratch!
- Learn in depth about what Design FMEA, its use cases and learn how to create a DFMEA from Scratch!
- Understand what System FMEA, its use cases and learn how to create a SYSFMEA from Scratch!
- Learn in depth about what Process FMEA, its use cases and learn how to create a PFMEA from Scratch!
This course includes:
- 2.5 hours on-demand video
- Access on mobile and TV
- Full lifetime access
- Closed captions
- Audio description in existing audio
- Certificate of completion
Learn how to apply Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (FMEA), a method for identifying and preventing potential problems in product or process design. In this course, you will:
- Understand the fundamentals and procedure of FMEA, including the concepts and definitions of failure modes, effects, causes, controls, and risk priority numbers.
- Analyze product designs or manufacturing processes using a cross-functional team of subject matter experts and a generic FMEA worksheet.
- Improve the design of systems, subsystems, components, or operations by assessing the risk associated with each failure mode and prioritizing issues for corrective action.
- Implement recommended actions to address the most serious concerns and reduce the likelihood of occurrence or increase the likelihood of detection of failures.
- Use FMEA as a guide to the development of a complete set of actions that will reduce risk to an acceptable level and achieve safe, reliable, and economical products and processes.
- This course is suitable for anyone who is involved in product or process design, development, testing, or improvement. You should have some basic knowledge of engineering principles and statistics
- You will also learn how to avoid mistakes and apply quality objectives to ensure your FMEAs are well-done and useful. You will also learn how to implement an effective FMEA process that supports improvement and satisfaction.
How to Get this course FREE?
Get a 100% Discount On Udemy Paid Courses by clicking on the Apply Here Button. This Course coupon code is automatically added to the Apply Here Button.
Note: The udemy Courses Will be free for a Maximum of 1000 Learners can use the promo code AND Get this course 100% Free. After that, you will get this course at a discounted price. (Still, It’s a good deal for you to get this course at a discounted price).
External links may contain affiliate links, meaning we get a commission if you decide to make a purchase. Read our disclosure.