Ultimate Rust Crash Course
- A basic understanding of general programming concepts
- Familiarity with other programming languages such as Python, C, etc. is helpful, but not required.
- Rust installed and ready to use – you’ll learn more by doing the exercises!
Join Nathan Stocks for a fast-paced, entertaining, and curiously informative hands-on crash course in the Rust programming language.
This course will provide you with the fundamentals you need to boost you up Rust’s steep learning curve. This is a hands-on course with targeted exercises for each subject and projects for you to use your combined knowledge. From using cargo to create a project, to writing your code, to compiling and running it, this course has everything you need to get started. This course is kept up-to-date when Rust is updated with new features or major editions.
Rust is a systems programming language that eliminates entire classes of bugs and security vulnerabilities, has zero-cost abstractions like C and C++, is fun to program in, and lets systems programmers have nice things. No wonder Rust is gaining traction in spaces as diverse as game engines, high-performance computing, embedded devices, and web programming! Learn how to write high-performance code without the worry of crashes or security vulnerabilities. Join a vibrant community of developers where diversity, inclusion, and just plain being nice are all first-class objectives.
This course is the first in the Ultimate Rust series. If you like this course, then you’ll love Ultimate Rust 2: Intermediate Concepts afterwards!
Who this course is for:
- Aspiring systems programmers, software developers, engineers, wizards, warriors, and hobbits
- Any developer who needs to run code fast, efficiently, securely, under tight restraints, or with a minimum of bugs.
- A desire to begin using Rust
Get a 100% Discount On Udemy Paid Courses by clicking on the Enroll Now Button. This Course coupon code is automatically added to the Enroll Now Button.
Note: Udemy Courses Coupon will be Expired within 24 Hours & Maximum of 1000 Learners can use the promo code. After that coupon code will expire.
External links may contain affiliate links, meaning we get a commission if you decide to make a purchase. Read our disclosure.