Master Virtual Communication To Connect, Communicate & Pitch Successfully In A Virtual World
What you’ll learn
- How to master communication skills and confidence.
- Effective virtual communication skills to keep your audience engaged and interested in what you have to say.
- Use interactive tools provided by Zoom, Microsoft and Google effectively to create better engagement with your audience.
- Utilise the most effective questioning techniques online to develop better two-way conversations.
- Understand how personality impacts virtual communication and use your own personal strengths to be a better connector.
- Design and deliver powerful interactive virtual meetings, presentations and pitches.
- Use the 4 Golden Questions to ensure your sessions always have purpose and action.
- Ensure everyone is prepared and propelled into action by using the three steps of active meeting design.
- Master your technical set-up, so you look, sound and feel the best you can.
- Create exceptional clarity around your language, and visuals and the use of your voice through a microphone.
This course includes:
- No specific requirements
Do you want to become a communication master? Would you like to learn how to strengthen your communication skills and apply them in a virtual environment? Do you want to learn how to engage your virtual audience effectively and how to present successfully through this medium? Then this course is right for you.
The COVID-19 pandemic has brought about many lasting changes, especially in the way we work. Hybrid work environments are much more common than before, meaning many employees have to adapt to virtual work environments. While working from home may be easier for some, virtual communication is still something that many people haven’t mastered.
In this course, you will learn and improve effective virtual communication skills that will help you lead and listen during online work sessions. By focusing on connection, empathy, and engagement, you’ll quickly know exactly how to tailor your virtual presentation to your audience. You’ll also learn storytelling techniques and persuasion psychology tips, so you’ll always know how to run a successful virtual meeting that engages and actively listens to your audience.
Not only will you be able to lead the meeting, but you will also be an engaged participant. By studying the “4 Golden Questions” and “3 Steps to Making Meetings Live”, you can ensure that every virtual meeting you attend has a higher purpose.
Put it all together and you have a versatile set of virtual communication skills that makes you look forward to engaging with virtual environments instead of dreading it and waiting for it to end.
Who this course is for:
- Professionals leading sessions in the virtual environment that is looking to strengthen the connection they have with their audience.
- Professionals who work from home and engage in some form of virtual communication, who want to learn how to communicate effectively in virtual teams.
- Anyone looking to strengthen their communication, storytelling and teaching skills through the virtual environment.
Free Udemy Course Instructors
Supercharge your learning with the world’s leading experts
- 4.5 Instructor Rating
- 13,808 Reviews
- 223,035 Students
- 94 Courses
How to Get this course FREE?
Get a 100% Discount On Udemy Paid Courses by clicking on the Apply Here Button. This Course coupon code is automatically added to the Apply Here Button.
Note: The udemy Courses Will be free for a Maximum of 1000 Learners can use the promo code AND Get this course 100% Free. After that, you will get this course at a discounted price. (Still, It’s a good deal for you to get this course at a discounted price).
External links may contain affiliate links, meaning we get a commission if you decide to make a purchase. Read our disclosure.