What you’ll learn
- How to apply a simple transparent wood finish that looks stunning
- How to stain interior wood to enhance colour and bring out its full glory.
- How to create a maintainable oil finish that never needs stripping.
- How to use coloured finishing oils for long-lasting beauty.
- How to create stunning distressed chalked paint finishes
- Tricks behind proper pre-finish sanding.
This course includes:
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 21 articles
- Access on mobile and TV
- Full lifetime access
- Certificate of completion
Learn to Finish Wood Like a Pro
The only thing standing between you and beautiful wood finishing results is the guidance and teaching you’ll get from this course. Course creator and instructor Steve Maxwell has been finishing wood since the 1970s. Let him show you five techniques for creating beautiful finishes on wood, even if you’ve never been pleased with previous results.
This Course Will Teach You How To:
- Apply a simple transparent wood finish that looks stunning.
- Stain interior wood to enhance colour and bring out its full glory.
- Create a maintainable oil finish that never needs stripping.
- Use coloured finishing oils for long-lasting beauty.
- Create stunning distressed chalked paint finishes.
- The tricks behind proper pre-finish sanding.
- Never worry again about how your next wood finish will turn out. With the know-how you’ll get in this course you’ll learn to reliably apply a great interior wood finish using different methods every time to create different looks. The finish here is a buffed oil finish that’s amazing for tables.
- Do you have trouble getting even a simple polyurethane finish to work? Urethane is the most common type of wood finish used by non-professionals, but there are definite tricks to getting glass-smooth results reliably. Learn to get great results even if urethane has been giving you grief for years.
- Learn to choose and apply antique-style finishes such as chalked paint and distressed milk paint. In the photo above I’m applying intentional wear to a milk paint finish applied to a stained pine bookcase. If you’ve never tried chalked paint or milk paint before, you’re in for a treat.
Who this course is for:
- This course is for anyone who wants to learn the techniques for creating beautiful finishes on wood.
How to Get this course FREE?
Get a 100% Discount On Udemy Paid Courses by clicking on the Apply Here Button. This Course coupon code is automatically added to the Apply Here Button.
Note: The udemy Courses Will be free for a Maximum of 1000 Learners can use the promo code AND Get this course 100% Free. After that, you will get this course at a discounted price. (Still, It’s a good deal for you to get this course at a discounted price).
External links may contain affiliate links, meaning we get a commission if you decide to make a purchase. Read our disclosure.