What you’ll learn
- Install WordPress on your local computer so you can learn without paying for a domain and web hosting
- Creating a website from scratch using WordPress and the Elementor Page Builder
- Learn how to become a WordPress expert, create beautiful pages, posts, and portfolio items using these amazing editors
- Download, install and configure external WordPress plugins
- How to optimize your website for Google, Bing, and other Search Engines
- How to backup, export, and move your website to a different domain
- How to create websites for clients and even start your own web design company
This course includes:
- 2.5 hours on-demand video
- Access on mobile and TV
- Full lifetime access
- Certificate of completion
WordPress is a great tool to have in your back pocket if you want to build professional websites. This course will show you exactly how.
Get up and running with this easy-to-follow guide for everything you need to know about WordPress – from installing your first blog to maintaining it after launch.
It not only covers the conceptual framework of a WordPress-based system but also covers the practical aspects of building a modern website or a blog.
You will start with WordPress building blocks and Installation and follow it with the theory of Content Management. You will then learn the major building blocks of the WordPress Admin Panel.
The next part will teach you about Posts, pages, and Forums. Plugin Management is the next unit that will guide you through adding cool galleries and videos to your Website or Blog. You will also get to know about SEO and Meta tags.
The last part of this course will be about themes that make your site looks professional and give it the design you like. You will also learn to customize your own themes.
Why Choose This Course?
Designed for Beginners: Our course in WordPress has been designed from a beginner’s perspective to provide a step-by-step guide from the ground up to going live with your WordPress website.
Learn from the Shoulder of a Pro: We’ll take you through all of the main options in WordPress and explain what each one does and how you set it up. You’ll also be able to watch over a WordPress expert’s shoulder as you are shown how to build a WordPress website. By the end of this course, you will have a website that you are truly proud of.
The Ultimate WordPress Tutorial for Beginners!
If you’re interested in blogging but intimidated by overabundant complexity, this is perfect. All you need is a computer with an internet connection and a browser. You don’t need to have any coding or programming skills.
Become a WordPress Professional with This Course!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to build a website for their business, hobby, or a paying client.
- This is the course for you if you want to understand all the ins and outs of WordPress without getting bogged down in the technical details.
- If you need to take over an existing WordPress site or create one from scratch but don’t know where to begin, this course is for you.
- Anyone aspiring to become a WordPress expert should take this course.
How to Get this course FREE?
Get a 100% Discount On Udemy Paid Courses by clicking on the Apply Here Button. This Course coupon code is automatically added to the Apply Here Button.
Note: The udemy Courses Will be free for a Maximum of 1000 Learners can use the promo code AND Get this course 100% Free. After that, you will get this course at a discounted price. (Still, It’s a good deal for you to get this course at a discounted price).
External links may contain affiliate links, meaning we get a commission if you decide to make a purchase. Read our disclosure.