What you’ll learn
- Setup Xero Accounting file from the very beginning
- Setup products, customers, vendors
- Connect your bank account(s), automate transactions and perform bank reconciliation
- Setup taxes
- Add products, services and update inventory levels
- Create quotes and invoices
- Create purchase orders and bills
- Analyze business snapshot and short term cash flow
- Setup chart of accounts
- Add fixed assets and calculate depreciation
- Input manual journal entries and understand how to find and recode
- Track categories
- Exporting data + audit trail
- Setup basic + custom reporting
This course includes:
- No prior knowledge required
This course is taught by certified CPAs who also have 15 years of professional experience. We’ll start from scratch by first setting up files from scratch, then cover every topic in Xero Accounting. We will tackle challenging topics but present them in a very simple and easy to understand way. Accounting doesn’t have to be difficult 🙂
This course is based on practical, real-life scenarios. We went through the full examples from end to end together. We’ll be linking our bank accounts so we can automate as much as possible. We will also look at how to perform a bank reconciliation. Creating products, services, quotes, invoices and purchase orders are just some of the other areas we will work on from a business perspective.
We then move on to technical accounting where we will gain a better understanding of the chart of accounts, setting up new accounts such as fixed assets and depreciation, as well as making manual journal entries and understanding accounting best practices. We will complete the course by understanding the ready made reporting available to us and setting up our own custom reporting.
Its main goal is to make you feel confident and comfortable using Xero Accounting so that you can take full advantage of it in your business or apply it to other businesses. Overall, you will finish this course fully equipped to tackle any business challenge that comes your way with Xero Accounting!
Who this course is for:
- Small business owners looking for a comprehensive understanding of how to use Xero Accounting from scratch
- Accountants and Bookkeepers looking to better understand functionality available in Xero Accounting
- Job seekers looking to add Xero Accounting to their CV / Resume
- Students or anyone interested in becoming an expert in Xero Accounting
Free Udemy Course Instructors
Training bookkeepers and small business owners on QBO & Xero
- 4.5 Instructor Rating
- 1,240 Reviews
- 9,417 Students
- 2 Courses
How to Get this course FREE?
Get a 100% Discount On Udemy Paid Courses by clicking on the Apply Here Button. This Course coupon code is automatically added to the Apply Here Button.
Note: The udemy Courses Will be free for a Maximum of 1000 Learners can use the promo code AND Get this course 100% Free. After that, you will get this course at a discounted price. (Still, It’s a good deal for you to get this course at a discounted price).
External links may contain affiliate links, meaning we get a commission if you decide to make a purchase. Read our disclosure.