What you’ll learn
- How to reset your attitude from jaded to hopeful.
- Learn strategies for coping in an increasingly demanding world.
- Proven practices to help reduce stress.
- Change your perspective- and reboot after the few (let’s face it) exhausting years
- Down to earth suggestions on to to work at being happier (based on science).
This course includes:
- 3 hours on-demand video
- 7 downloadable resources
- Access on mobile and TV
- Full lifetime access
- Closed captions
- Audio description in existing audio
- Certificate of completion
IMAGINE YOUR STAFF HAPPIER, MORE RELAXED, MORE OPTIMISTIC, MORE PRODUCTIVE AND HEALTHIER!
A Wee Bit Happier is a course created by Maeve Perle- the founder of the company. It’s a 25 minute-a-day, 7 day course, that encourages the development of happiness habits for life, as well as introducing practices for effectively managing and reducing stress. Featuring original informational videos, cartoon animations, unique artwork and daily exercises that are scientifically proven to improve your overall positivity.
If you want to see your staff smile more often, feel less anxious and suffer less feelings of overwhelm, let me guide them in exploring practices and techniques that develop happiness habits. Blending the science of positive psychology, wellness and ancient-wisdom-traditions, this online class offers effective, hands-on tools to bring about sustainable well-being and stress reduction. All from the privacy of their own home (or desk)- sounds fantastic, right?! I think so too.
An Ivy-League educated university professor with over 19 years of teaching experience at college & university level, I recently incorporated all of my passions and my deep fascination for wellness to develop a happiness & wellbeing course. My goal? Simple. To help people discover how to be a wee bit happier. What brings me joy is helping people expand their happiness and to experience their life more fully. Let me help you to make the same transition and join us for this course.
What kind of subjects are covered? Great question! We’ll cover topics like joy, awe and laughter, and how to boost happy chemicals and emotions. We’ll delve into managing anxiety and stress. We’ll chat about the importance of developing better social connections with people, and try out a few different mindfulness habits, and lots more. All while rekindling our kindness, vulnerability and compassion. There’s never been a more important time to nurture your physical & mental well-being! So, c’mon! Join me and rediscover your joy. Find out how to cultivate more laughter and wonder in your life.
Who this course is for:
- People or teams trying to figure out how to get a little more joy in their lives.
- Any employee who feels a little beaten down or exhausted after COVID, or just the last few years.
- People feeling a little worn out.
- Anyone needing a reboot- whether at work or personally.
- Someone hoping for a little more happiness in their lives
- An employee wishing to smile more.
How to Get this course FREE?
Get a 100% Discount On Udemy Paid Courses by clicking on the Apply Here Button. This Course coupon code is automatically added to the Apply Here Button.
Note: The udemy Courses Will be free for a Maximum of 1000 Learners can use the promo code AND Get this course 100% Free. After that, you will get this course at a discounted price. (Still, It’s a good deal for you to get this course at a discounted price).
External links may contain affiliate links, meaning we get a commission if you decide to make a purchase. Read our disclosure.