ISRO Courses are something all the students from Science backgrounds should do. But the question arises how to look for those courses? We at Course Joiner will help you out to find such courses. Recently there are 3 New Courses from ISRO that are out on the EDUSAT portal. Here the best part is that you can earn a Verified Certificate on successful completion of the course.
ISRO Courses are in such a way that students will get complete hands-on experience and training under the guidance of mentors. So without any further delay let’s have a close look at these courses.
Also Read: Summer Internship Program at IIT Roorkee: Apply by 5th March 2022
About 3 New Online Courses From ISRO
The Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) is offering 3 new online courses for students and working professionals to upskill themselves. The Certificate will only be issued to those who complete the certificate.
Talking about the course, Global Navigation Satellite System and Location-based services, Remote Sensing & GIS Technology and Applications, and Hyperspectral and Microwave Remote Sensing Techniques for Geological Studies.
Also Read: Internshala Nesternship from Nestle 2022 | Stipend up to Rs. 10,000
List of Courses
- Global Navigation Satellite System and Location based services
The Course Schedule has been divided into different days with different trainers. So you can have a close look at the same with the image down below.
Also Read: Free Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Training for 2022 | Get Exclusive Certificate
2. Hyperspectral and Microwave Remote Sensing Techniques for Geological Studies.
• Principles of Hyperspectral and Microwave Remote Sensing, Data analysis, and applications
• Hyperspectral Processing techniques: Data reduction, end members selection, Mapping methods; SAR Data Processing: InSAR, DInSAR, PolSAR
• Spectroscopy of major rocks and minerals (terrestrial and planetary)
• DInSAR for Land Surface Deformation studies: Earthquake, Landslide
3. Basics of Remote Sensing, GIS & GNSS Technology and their Applications
- GIS, Geopgraphic Phenomena
- Data Inputting and Editing in GIS
- GIS Data Models
- GIS System Architecture
- Geographic Data Standards and Policies
- Topology and Spatial Relationship
- Spatial Data Analysis, Data Quality, Data Errors.
- Map Projection and Advanced Geospatial Modelling
- Start Date: 24th Jan 2022
- End Date: 28th Feb 2022
Also Read: 3 Free Internships from Zomato: Anyone Can Apply
How to Apply for 3 New Courses From ISRO
To Apply for all three Courses CLICK HERE.
Also Read: Paytm Free Jobs | Freshers | Full Time | Part-Time | Paytm Service Agent | Earn Upto ₹30,000/-