Hey Peeps! It’s 2022 and time to upskill yourself whether you are a student or a working professional. To help you in this LinkedIn Learning has introduced 30 Free Online Courses until Feb 1, 2022. Here you will stand a chance to win Free Verified Certificate from LinkedIn that you can add to your resume.
To know more about the free courses read the post till the very end.
Also Read: Android Day on Google Open Source Live on 3rd and 4th Feb 2022: Register Now and Get Free Swags from Google
About 30 Free LinkedIn Learning Online Courses
LinkedIn Learning is an American massive open online course provider. It provides video courses taught by industry experts in software, creative, and business skills. It is a subsidiary of LinkedIn. All the courses on LinkedIn fall into 3 categories: Business, Creative, and Technology.
Also Read: 7 Internship Opportunities at DigiLocker for 2022 | Apply Now
Lists of 30 Courses
These 30 Free LinkedIn Learning Online Courses are divided into 10 categories. So here are the categories with the links to access these courses.
1. Interview Preparation
- Beginner Level: Job Interview Nano Tips with Madeline Mann
- Intermediate Level: Creating Great First Impressions
- Advanced: Video Interview Tips
2. Job Search Strategies
- Beginner Level: Nano Tips for Finding a Job with Jerry Lee
- Intermediate: Finding a Remote Job
- Advanced: Finding a Job at Companies That Embrace Diversity and Inclusion
3. Product Management
- Beginner Level: Becoming a Product Manager
- Intermediate Level: Product Management: Building a Product Strategy
- Advanced Level: Creating a Product-Centric Organization
4. Enterprise Marketing
- Beginner Level: Marketing Communications
- Intermediate Level: Integrated Marketing Communications Strategies
- Advanced Level: Advanced Lead Generation
- Beginner: Learning SQL Programming
- Intermediate: SQL: Data Reporting and Analysis
- Advanced: Advanced SQL: Logical Query Processing, Part 1
- Beginner: Scrum: the Basics
- Intermediate: Characteristics of a Great Scrum Master
- Advanced: Scrum: Advanced
7. Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Beginner: SEO: Keyword Strategy
- Intermediate: Marketing Tools: SEO
- Advanced: Technical SEO
8. Agile Methodologies
- Beginner: Agile Foundations
- Intermediate: Agile Software Development: Cloud Architecture
- Advanced: Learning Jira
9. R (Programming language)
- Beginner: Learning R
- Intermediate: Data Wrangling in R
- Advanced: SQL Server Machine Learning Services: R
10. Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Beginner: Data Prediction with Amazon Forecast
- Intermediate: Build and Deploy Containerized Apps with GitHub Actions
- Advanced: Running Kubernetes on AWS (EKS)
Also Read: upGrad 60+ Free Online Courses with Free Certificate | Upskill Yourself With UpGrad
Yes, you can get a certificate of completion of courses.
Note: You will get the certificate for free only if you complete these courses until Feb 1, 2022.
Also Read: Reliance Foundation Scholarships 2022 | Apply by 14th Feb 2022
How to Apply for 30 Free LinkedIn Learning Online Courses?
Theses Courses are available on the LinkedIn Learning Platform without subscribing to the Free Month Trial period.
Also Read: 4 Latest Google Jobs for College students in 2022