If you want to up your skills, then there are some great courses for you, which can get you a great job and upgrade your resume, these courses are absolutely free for you, so let’s start and see which one course is
1. Canva Design School
Learn how to design with Canva. Thousands of tutorials on how to design like a pro, explore typography, design trends, colors, and more!
- What is Canva for Education?
- Explore the Canva homepage
- Learning Canva can be your sure shot ticket to big jobs as a graphic designer. This course makes you eligible for thousands of jobs rolled out every year. Mapped for solopreneurs, graphic designer beginners, advertisers and marketers, this course trains you on how to use this design tool for a professional purpose.
- You can learn how to use Canva, create various designs, types of templates, ways to use it to make posters, Instagram stories, using various elements, etc. Overall learning empowers you to present creative ideas that serve like hot cake.
- Major job roles related to Canva Online Course in Hindi and salary data
2. Microsoft Career Essentials
Every company has a mission. what’s ours Empowering people and organizations to achieve more. We believe that technology can and should be a force for good and that meaningful innovation contributes to a brighter world tomorrow and today.
If you’re interested in a career in system administration but aren’t sure where to start, this course is for you. System administration requires skills spanning across many topics, and in this course, Robert McMillen helps you get started by providing an overview of the role, core skills and tools needed, and how to start and advance your career. Learn about managing on-premises, cloud, physical, and virtual implementations as well as storage security and much more. If you’re looking for the skills necessary to continue your learning journey and earn a Career Essentials Certificate by Microsoft and LinkedIn to showcase your skills to employers, join Robert in this course.
FreeCodeCamp is good enough to land a job. After completing at least one certification through freeCodeCamp, more than 40,000 graduates landed jobs. Other tech companies employ graduates, including Apple, Google, and Spotify.
4. Google Digital Garage
Find a variety of free learning content designed to support your business or career. You can study by selecting individual modules, or jump right in and complete the entire course from start to finish.
Google offers many online courses with free certificates and badges.30-Jan-2023
5. Harvard University
Harvard University is a private Ivy League research university in Cambridge, Massachusetts. Founded in 1636 as Harvard College and named for its first benefactor, the Puritan clergyman John Harvard, it is the oldest institution of higher learning in the United States and one of the most prestigious and highly ranked universities in the world.