Hello guys! If you want to become ISRO Certified then we have fantastic news for you as IIRS & ISRO Launched 4-Weeks Free Certification Course remain with us till the end of the post to know more details about this course.
Also read: Microsoft Internship Opportunities| Various Field Related Internships| Especially for University Graduates|
The Indian Institute of Remote Sensing, established in 1966 by the Indian Department of Space, is a leading institute for research, higher education, and training in the fields of remote sensing, geoinformatics, and GPS technology for natural resources, environmental, and disaster management which is located in Dehradun, Uttarakhand.
The Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) is India’s national space organization, located in Bengaluru and directed by the Prime Minister of India. The Chairman of ISRO also serves as the executive of the Department of Space.
About ISRO Launched 4-Weeks Free Certification Course
IIRS announces the Basics of Remote Sensing, Geographical Information System, and Global Navigation Satellite System courses commencing from August 22, 2022. The participants can register for either a comprehensive course or individual modules (only three) of their choice.
- Modules covered in this course
- Remote Sensing and Digital Image Analysis (22/08/2022 to 16/09/2022): Basic Principles of Remote Sensing, Earth Observation Sensors and Platforms, Spectral Signature of different land cover features, Image interpretation, Thermal & Microwave Remote Sensing, Digital Image
- Processing: Basic Concepts of Rectification and Registration, Enhancement, Classification, and accuracy assessment techniques.
- Global Navigation Satellite System (19/09/2022 to 30/09/2022): Introduction to GPS and GNSS, receivers, processing methods, errors, and accuracy
- Geographical Information System (03/10/20212 to 28/10/2022): GIS, databases, topology, spatial analysis, and open source software.
- Basics of Geocomputation and Geoweb Services (31/10/2022 to 04/11/2022): Geocomputation and Geoweb Services
- RS and GIS Applications (14/11/2022 to 25/11/2022): Agriculture and Soil, Forestry and Ecology, Geoscience and Geo-hazards, Marine and Atmospheric Sciences, Urban and Regional Studies and Water Resources.
Also read: TATA Launched Free Digital Certification Course | Tata Certified Free Course cum Online Internship
Eligibility Criteria of IIRS & ISRO Launched 4-Weeks Free Certification Course
An Applicant who is pursuing an Undergraduate and Postgraduate (any year) degree, as well as Technical/ Scientific Staff of Central/ State Government/Faculty/researchers at university/institutions, are eligible for this course.
Benefits of this course
- Award of Certificate for Working Professional and Students if they have 70% attendance in live classes and got 40 % passing marks in an exam.
- Through the IIRS e-Learning portal, the participants must submit their feedback online. Critical analysis of the feedback results in implementation in subsequent courses. The annual IIRS Academia Meet (IAM) at IIRS Dehradun will select attendees and participating organizations as invitees.
- There is no course fee for registration.
Seat Availability of IIRS & ISRO Launched 4-Weeks Free Certification Course
- The number of seats available for the Comprehensive Course is 10,000 whereas seats available for Modules is 5,000.
- The Nodal Center Coordinators will be provided with 25 seats in every course to register students of their institute
Also read: Flipkart Internship Drive| Tele recruiter Intern Internship| Apply Now
How to apply?
Interested students first go to the IIRS EDUSAT registration page and then complete the processes by following the steps below:-
- Candidates must submit their full name, email address, and password in order to register.
- Applicants must click on the link in their email to activate their accounts.
- The application will be accessible for selection to the institute(if you are pursuing any degree please ensure to apply through Registration Through IIRS Nodal Center mode and otherwise select the individual registration option )after the account is activated and the email is configured.
- Applicants will receive a registration number as a web page display and an email message after successfully submitting an application.
- After successfully completing an application, applicants will receive a registration number as a web page display and an email message.
- If you applied through the IIRS Nodal Center mode and received a registration number by mail, contact the IIRS faculty coordinator at your institute and ask him to accept your application before 2-3 days of the course.
- All confirmed participants will get an email with their IIRS e-class platform access credentials.
- Those who submitted an application with the status “Not Approved” will be acknowledged as Learners and be able to view the sessions live on YouTube.
To apply for the IIRS & ISRO Launched 4-Weeks Free Certification Course on Remote Sensing and Digital Image Analysis CLICK HERE
To view the official notification for IIRS & ISRO Launched 4-Weeks Free Certification Course on Remote Sensing and Digital Image Analysis CLICK HERE
Also read: IIT Bombay Internship 2022 | Any Degree & Any College Student | How to Get Paid Internship at IIT?