Hello Learner, this post is to inform you about that ISRO launch a special free course on GIS for Supply Chain Management. If you complete this course then you will get an free certificate from ISRO without any examination.
About Course –
- Geographical Information System (or GIS) is an information system which captures, stores, manipulates, analyses and helps visualize location based data. It encompasses a wide array of technologies including satellite based imaging, location based services, spatial sciences and information technology. A GIS based Supply Chain Management (SCM) tool chain can help provide a shared single -truth information platform on which specialists can build value added applications.
- From the everyday maps in your mobile phone to e -commerce deliveries everything is fueled by these technologies.
COURSE DURATION AND STRUCTURE
The course duration is from April 26-30, 2021. There will be Online session each day followed by an interactive session.
LAST DATE OF REGISTRATION
As the seats are limited, the registration shall be done on first come, first serve basis.
Course Fee –
There is no course fee for attending this programme.
Also, Checkout this Government Internship Opportunity at IRDAI, Hyderabad
Who can Participate –
- Faculty members (teachers) of UGC/AICTE approved universities and their affiliated colleges.
- Faculty members/Scientists/Engineers/ Officers and scientific/technical staff working in the Central/ State Govt. organisations/ institutions.
- The participants are required to submit a proof of their employment (ID card issued by the employer or a letter certifying the employment of the applicant) at the time of online registration.
- Students (UG (Any Year) , PG (Any Year) and PhD)
Working Professionals and Students will get a ISRO Free Certificate based on 70% attendance.
Checkout this Free INFOSYS Certification | Infosys Free Online Courses | Become Infosys Certified Student