Hello Learner, this post is to inform you about that ISRO launch a special free course on remote Sensing and its Applications. If you complete this course, then you will get a free certificate from ISRO without any examination.
About Course –
- • Overview of Lunar Remote Sensing
• Reflectance spectroscopy and detection of endogenic water on the Moon: Examples from recent lunar Missions.
• Mg-Spinel Mineralogy on the Moon.
- Recent advances in radar exploration of the Moon.
• Lunar South Pole Aitken basin – understanding mantle geochemistry remotely.
• Chandrayaan-2 Imaging Infrared spectrometer (IIRS): Some initial results for mineral analysis.
• Panel Discussion and Q/A session.
COURSE DURATION AND STRUCTURE
The course duration is from May 12, 2021. There will be Online session each day followed by an interactive session.
LAST DATE OF REGISTRATION
As the seats are limited, the registration shall be done on a first come, first serve basis.
Course Fee –
There is no course fee for attending this programme.
Who can Participate –
The candidates who want to participate in the workshop should be a student of final year undergraduate course or postgraduate course (any year). Technical/Scientific Staff of Central/State Government/ Faculty/ researchers at university/institutions are also eligible to apply for this course. Applications of participants have to be duly sponsored by university/institute and forwarded through coordinators from respective centres. Users receiving programmes under CEC-UGC/ CIET networks can also participate. Institutions on high speed National Knowledge Network (NKN).
Working Professionals and Students will get a ISRO Free Certificate based on 70% attendance.