What is Code Jam 2021 ?
Code Jam is Google’s longest running global coding competition. Code Jam, calls on programmers around the world to solve challenging, algorithmic puzzles against the clock designed by Google engineers.
About Code Jam –
Code Jam is Google’s longest running global coding competition, where programmers of all levels put their skills to the test. Students Compete through a series of online algorithmic puzzles to win a spot at the World Finals to win the championship title and $15,000.
Check out this Free Coursera courses to build Cloud-tech Skills
Registration Date –
Registration is open from Tuesday, February 16, 2021 until Mar 28 2021, 07:30
Code Jam Rules –
1. Participant must be at least 18 years old.
2. Participant wil be charged no fees.
3. The CJ Contest consists of five (5) rounds .
Check out this Free Online Courses By Harvard, Standford University
1. Code Jam T-Shirt. You are eligible to receive one (1) t-shirt if you are one of the 1,000 highest-ranked contestants from Code Jam Round 2.
2. Code Jam Cash Prizes. You are eligible to receive one of the following cash prizes if you advance to and make at least one submission in the Final Round of Code Jam.