What you’ll learn
- Grow with Google is an initiative from Google in order to encourage people to learn real-world and in-demand skills like UX Design, Data Analytics, Project Management, etc. Google has a partnership with Coursera to provide the Free Google Career Certificate Courses in 2022 to students and working professionals to upskill in 2022. If you directly go here you might have to spend $300 per course. But today we have an amazing opportunity for you as you can get these courses for free by availing a scholarship from Blacks in technology.
List of Courses
- Data Analytics: Data analysts collect, transform, and organize data in order to help make informed business decisions.
- IT Support: IT specialists troubleshoot problems so computers and networks run correctly.
- IT Automation: Build on your IT foundations and learn in-demand skills including Python, Git, and IT automation.
- UX Design: UX designers make digital and physical products easier and more enjoyable to use.
- Project Management: Project managers ensure projects within an organization are managed and completed with maximum value.
Benefits of these Courses
- Here one can prepare for a new career in a high-growth field without any prior experience. The Career Certificates program offers professional training designed by Google and the opportunity to connect with top employers.
- No experience necessary
- Learn at your own pace
- Stand out to employers
- A path to in-demand jobs
How to Get Free Google Scholarship?
- Register yourself for the scholarship by clicking here.
- Find Google Professional Certificate
- Fill out the form by adding your full name, email, and how Google Professional Certificate can help you?
- Select your desired course from the list of 5 (only 1 course)
- Select Cohort (As the program give scholarship quarterly)
- Click on Submit.
Yes, you can a free verified certificate on successful completion of the course.
External links may contain affiliate links, meaning we get a commission if you decide to make a purchase. Read our disclosure.