In this post You will Find the complete details about the Free Guided Project By Coursera On the Topic “Build an E-commerce Dashboard with Figma”. So do read this full post.
About This Guided Project
This course runs on Coursera’s hands-on project platform called Rhyme. On Rhyme, you do projects in a hands-on manner in your browser.
You will get instant access to pre-configured cloud desktops containing all of the software and data you need for the project. Everything is already set up directly in your Internet browser so you can just focus on learning.
For this project, you’ll get instant access to a cloud desktop with Figma pre-installed.
- You will be able to access the cloud desktop 5 times. However, you will be able to access instructions videos as many times as you want.
- This course works best for learners who are based in the North America region. We’re currently working on providing the same experience in other regions.
Topics To Be Covered
In a video that plays in a split-screen with your work area, your instructor will walk you through these steps:
- Interface: Become familiar with the Figma interface, by the end of the task, you will be able to navigate and explore the interface efficiently, and create your first file.
- Frames: By the end of this task, you will be able to create your own frames in 3 different ways.
- Basic Components: By the end of this task, you will be able to create basic master components.
- Building Text & Color Styles: By the end of this task, you will be able to create text and color styles in your files.
- Building a page: By the end of this task, you will be able to build a page using the components and styles you created on the frame that you built.
- Smart Selection: By the end of this task, you will be able to use Figmas smart tools to help organize page elements.
- Exporting: By the end of this task, you will be able to export a file in multiple ways.
- Sharing & Commenting: By the end of this task, you will be able to share files with anyone including yourself!
How to Get This Project
If You are interested in this Project then you can get it by visiting the link given below.